+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Mtchthread - The Millers v Norwich

MillersMad Mtchthread - The Millers v Norwich

We're having a season to forget and as gmgm says we're down unless we can play for 8 points for a win. Ok we are the little fish in a hugh pond but look at Norwich. They don't expect to be where they are. I don't know how much tey spend on players but it sure is more than Dexter Blackstocks commission cheque.

Agents are a necessary evil in the game. You can't expect a player to understand contracts written by solicitors and even managers contracts must be even more complex. My mother held 3 jobs to ensure that we were fed! Did she break the law doing so? Probably got a bit ont black but did so to bring up kids! Pro footballers are paid well and should give their all in every game! Unfortunately Blackstock seems to have forgotten this and I for one hope that if the club are able to release him from his contract if the allegations are proven! The club should have suspended him whilst investigations are under taken.

Little rant over and back to our push for promotion in the season 2017/18. Anything in life is a bonus. Some of our loan players are back! Give us a bonus lads and get something out of it today!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Price; Fisher, Broadfoot, Wood, Mattock; Smallwood; Forde, Vaulks, Adeyemi, Newell; Yates.

Is the team.

No Ward or Blackstock. I hope its cos one of these is going!

Good luck to Yatesy. Give it your best shot son!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-01-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Price;
    Fisher,
    Broadfoot,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Smallwood;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Adeyemi,
    Newell;
    Yates

Bilboe,
    Kelly,
    Taylor,
    Wilson,
    Bailey,
    Belaid,
    Dawson.

RUFC saying Ward & Blackstock both injured.

Christ if that is the best team we can put out I'm in two minds whether to turn the car round and go home.

Surprise, surprise Ward is mysteriously all of a sudden injured, transfer out of the club next week anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Christ if that is the best team we can put out I'm in two minds whether to turn the car round and go home.

Surprise, surprise Ward is mysteriously all of a sudden injured, transfer out of the club next week anybody???
    He may have bent over to pick up a dropped envelope that fell out of Blackstocks pocket onto his foot and did his back in.

Norwich will be shyting it

We have one striker in the squad and he's never started a league game before. I like Yates, but he doesn't seem like someone built to play as a lone striker. Good luck Jerry.

4-1 to Norwich IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post
    We have one striker in the squad and he's never started a league game before. I like Yates, but he doesn't seem like someone built to play as a lone striker. Good luck Jerry.

4-1 to Norwich IMO.
    Who's going to get the 1?
    Own goal?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast