+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Odemwingie

Honestly what does odemwingie bring to the table? Goals? Pace?

He brings next to nothing. KJ brought him in because he got in touch. He can't break into the first team.. waste of wages.

Warney says hes not fussed hes gone .Neither am i .**** him

He let himself and the club down when he deliberately elbowed that player, we're better off without him.

He'll not be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller View Post
    He let himself and the club down when he deliberately elbowed that player, we're better off without him.

He'll not be missed.
    Eyup Nez - you're up late. Good to see you on here, don't forget the PL

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Eyup Nez - you're up late. Good to see you on here, don't forget the PL

Hey up CAMiller.

I'm usually up late, it's my favourite time of the day, when all the idiots have stopped racing up and down our street and all has gone quiet. Bliss!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller View Post
    Hey up CAMiller.

I'm usually up late, it's my favourite time of the day, when all the idiots have stopped racing up and down our street and all has gone quiet. Bliss!!!!
    Sorry to hear about the boy racers spoiling peace and quiet, nothing worse. Luckily where I am we just have the owls to deal with or occasionally a family of coyotes, but they can make quite a racket once they get going. Just watching the American version of football here, I must have been here too long as I'm starting to like it

We do have a Tawny Owl (two actually) here CAMiller, and they call to each other for quite a while some nights, but I quite enjoy hearing them. Not sure that I would like listening to the Coyotes though. I don't think that I could ever get used to their howling.

I also watch a ''football'' game every now and then when there's one on T.V. I don't mind it really, and some games are full of incident.

Right, I'm off to bed now my friend, see you soon. Night night.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Your welcome you sound like my son 😂

He must be a Miller then? Guess you and me also then fella.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123