Millwall fan living up in Scotland. Also a Dundee fan. Dragged my new wife to the Den on our honeymoon to see the Lions play Colchester in November 2015. Then for our anniversary took her to see us play Bolton at the Macron last November. She loved it and now is most definitely a Millwall fan. As you can see from my avatar I was at a pre season friendly between Dundee and Millwall a few years back. Went corporate with the then girlfriend who did become my wife. Shared a table with a couple of lads that had come up for the game.
After the Colchester game we went to a pub near the Den and met in with some other Millwall fans. They were superb, looked after us brilliantly and at the end of the evening got us a taxi and even paid for it to take it to our hotel which was by Euston station.
Anyway we will hopefully get down to another game this season but if not will definitely see Millwall play in November for our anniversary. It's going to be a regular thing on our anniversary ( the wife doesn't know yet ) but I'm sure she will be fine about it.
Anyway Mon the Dee and the Wall