+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 6 Nations 2017

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Indeed abject humiliation
    ...or, in fact, lost a game of fitba cheating, that nobody really cares about and few countries, and people within those countries, even plays.

In the pub with my local English landlord during the latter stages of the game, I couldnt give a **** about whatever was happening

Saw bits of the game in the bobbin after the game..
    To be frank it's not of any interest to me don't really care if scotland win or lose.
    Football and athletics for this auld codger .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Saw bits of the game in the bobbin after the game..
    To be frank it's not of any interest to me don't really care if scotland win or lose.
    Football and athletics for this auld codger .
    The game was on the box in our Clubhouse after all our games had finished so saw the last 10 mins of the first half, suffered all the usual abuse but as soon as the h-t whistle blew I, being a fine upstanding committee member said, "This is a football club" and turned over to the football results. Fortunately the Woolwich Arse game was on at 5:15 so was spared further indignity of watching us being completely pumped.

GIRUY guffs. Nae grand slam or consecutive win record for you

Their luck finally ran out, they did have very jammy wins against Wales & France

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Their luck finally ran out, they did have very jammy wins against Wales & France
    Some piss up in Dublin, St Patricks day Friday then f@ck England over on Saturday. Few sare canisters tomorrow

All in all, it was a pretty decent Six Nations. 3 wins for Scotland, some great individual performances and an appalling performance against England means on balance there was probably more highs than lows. Glad Ireland denied England the Grand Slam but it was a pretty ugly game to watch.

Lions selection next month. You would think Scotland with three wins would expect to get a few players selected. Unfortunately without a voice on the coaching staff and the performance against England still fresh in the memory, we'll be luck if we get 5 (our old friend Stephen Jones of the Times has 2 Scots, Strauss and Maitland, making the squad and 13 Welshmen. No Hogg). Johnny Gray seems to be losing momentum at the wrong time but has the European QF against Sarries to impress.

Scots to tour - Hogg, Nel, R Gray, Seymour

Stephen Jones proving he is an idiot again by not picking Hogg. I don't see how there could be 13 Welshman, they were pretty dire in most games. We even managed to beat them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345