+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Towner....calling me a..... "moron"...?

And then you write that garbage....sad !

I'm "backing" 'Good shootin Dex' because he is a current Rotherham United player that is an asset to the club.

Can I suggest that the real morons on this site - the infamous 'moron 100' only knock Blackstock and other players simply because they were Stubbs players. Without credible reasons.

I remember when every player Stubbs brought in was rubbish - but those idiots are now eating their words. Adeyemi being our best player now ! And others forming the backbone of the team.

No......look at Blackstock' record.

Too many simpletons who just read headlines / rumours / other idiots posts and believe them.

He runs like a "player" - with intent.

Yates runs like he's not quite sure what he should be doing.....he's a bench warmer at max. Everything breaks down near him - he's not quick in mind and body. Not good enough.

OK he's a current Rotherham player and perhaps he'll grow up but so far I'm not over confident about that.

The rumours of Blackstock' wages being exorbitantly high are just that - rumours.

Go on - have a guess !

How much is he on?

But surely you will know won't you !

I've asked the question of two "in the know" posters" and there was £2500 / week difference.

Sticks and stones my illegitimate friend.

Stick to the millers and don't attack others - those that live in glass houses - and all that !
    I`ve read your(Many) posts regarding Stubbs and either you`re related to him or your need to see a shrink,to praise Blackstock over Yates just proves my point.....you need help my friend.

Totally agree with millers 88's comments, the substitutions cost us last, and if two were for injuries the lack of depth in squad defeats us again . I also agree with millertop about O'Donnell, poor performance last night, doesn't come for crosses, has no command of his area,punches when he should catch, the sooner Price in back in contention the better.

It's all about opinions my illegitimate friend.... but if you rate 'Yates' - then don't back horses......

He's a lovely lad and "tries" - but that's not enough I'm afraid.

Same old for me but have to say they tried.

Vaulks was absent again. Better from Purrington and Adeji. We faired better when Smallwood came on.

Subs highlight how we have little strength in depth.

Warney need replacing

Same old for me. We lost. End of. What more is there to say that hasn't been said

🔇

Vaulks was crap and Kelly garbage.

Get a manager in

Last night emphasised, if we needed it, that the heart and soul has been ripped out of our club. We rose very quickly but because of a catalogue of bad decisions, bad appointments, avoidable mistakes and an appalling lack of planning and foresight... we're destined to fall even quicker.

Can anybody tell me, looking forward from today, anything we have to be positive or optimistic about - other than having a football club to support, because I'm really struggling to identify anything.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Last night emphasised, if we needed it, that the heart and soul has been ripped out of our club. We rose very quickly but because of a catalogue of bad decisions, bad appointments, avoidable mistakes and an appalling lack of planning and foresight... we're destined to fall even quicker.

Can anybody tell me, looking forward from today, anything we have to be positive or optimistic about - other than having a football club to support, because I'm really struggling to identify anything.
    We could have had the last 3 years that Leyton Orient have had

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That's ok to say Cam but a lot of us are struggling to find and say anything positive. It's really getting to the point with me that I may even give coming on MM a miss for a while. I feel that everything I say is on the negative side and that just frustrates others I'm sure.

We have to get a manager in and re start the engine from there but it now seems we are not even considering that now. I'm lost for words and as I say, I think I need a break.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We may get that in the next three years the way things are being let slide 😞

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast