Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: Sevco are a hoot!

Sevco are a hoot!

Ma hoooring sides !!

We shouldnt really laugh at a new wee club but phuck it...

Big results today in the battle for second place, Aberdeen showed the guts and character, through good management and use of subs, to get 3 points when nothing looked likely, Sevco never looked at the races according to reports, "A day to forget" says the official Sevco site.

Ever since sevco were fast tracked into the league over more deserving clubs I have hoped they would end up dead like their predecessors.
    Lately however I find I want them to lurch from one crisis to another,they truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksgranda View Post
    Ever since sevco were fast tracked into the league over more deserving clubs I have hoped they would end up dead like their predecessors.
    Lately however I find I want them to lurch from one crisis to another,they truly are the gift that keeps on giving.
    I understand what you are saying jacksgranda but I want them to die and never resurface again, they really are a bunch of pr!cks and deserve to have fk all

Dundee had a big shout for a penalty, need to see the highlights, no chance getting anything from Thomson though

Quote Originally Posted by jacksgranda View Post
    they are a phukkin hoot and now Dundee have pumped them, I can have a really good laugh

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH? ranjizz are truly sh!t.

You shouldn't mock the afflicted.