+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Simple fact here Elvis. I get on your tits. Fitba wise I don't have much to shout about, but I really do get on your nerves. Nomark.

Got really good mates down south who would gladly buy a ticket to watch ye rip those troosers. Now phuck off and stick me on the ignore list.
    You get on my nerves because you disappointed me, not because you have some fkn talent for being an irritating tool.
    I thought you were decent but you're no better than the rest of the pond life.
    I suppose I am more disappointed in myself for actually believing you were okay.
    We live and learn eh...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You get on my nerves because you disappointed me, not because you have some fkn talent for being an irritating tool.
    I thought you were decent but you're no better than the rest of the pond life.
    I suppose I am more disappointed in myself for actually believing you were okay.
    We live and learn eh...
    We did hit some sort of agreement Sarto, but your constant bombardment of insults at RMDU put that to bed.

For a Celtic fan living down south you carry so much hatred and bitterness, tbh I can't get my head around that.

Bob aka Sevvy on here is in my opinion sound,other Rangers fans on here may disagree but that's life. I'm going to leave it at that.

Poor Wab is missing Wolf that's a wee shame

All the huns seem to have crawled back under their rock when they realised the Sevco pub team were out of their depth in the big league

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Poor Wab is missing Wolf that's a wee shame

All the huns seem to have crawled back under their rock when they realised the Sevco pub team were out of their depth in the big league
    You appear when Timmydice appears, food for thought an all.

Getting back to fitba, we "Rangers" at the start of the season looked at 2nd place as a true place of where we are as a team. That may or may not be the case, one things certain we will be there and against you lot then who knows.

Maybe not this weekend but the semi might prove otherwise, new manager or not.

Food for thought Skelper, all good things come to an end. Especially if you're auld school and remember how things turn out.

Wab must have forgot about all his posts from last year about "when we get promotion we're going for 55"

Or did you actually mean sevco's points total for the season Wab?

What a thick hun monkey

Wab must have forgot about all his posts from last year about "when we get promotion we're going for 55"

Or did you actually mean sevco's points total for the season Wab?

What a thick hun monkey
    Let's see how it goes.

Good to see you posting again, strange it follows every post if mine innit?

As I said earlier to one of the England residential Tims. I' ll leave it at that.

You won't leave it at that though will you Wab

You've been following me around like a lost dug on here for years

I've told you before, if you're desperate to meet men from the internet you should try and find a woofter site on google. Maybe Sir Walloper can point you in the right direction if he ever returns.

You won't leave it at that though will you Wab

You've been following me around like a lost dug on here for years

I've told you before, if you're desperate to meet men from the internet you should try and find a woofter site on google. Maybe Sir Walloper can point you in the right direction if he ever returns.
    Na Skelper, it's done.

As I said, I'll leave it at that.

You already told me you were going to leave it at that Wab yet you still had to post

Are you going for 55 "leave it at thats" now as well?

Maybe 55 was the number of the bus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)