+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    We did hit some sort of agreement Sarto, but your constant bombardment of insults at RMDU put that to bed.

For a Celtic fan living down south you carry so much hatred and bitterness, tbh I can't get my head around that.

Bob aka Sevvy on here is in my opinion sound,other Rangers fans on here may disagree but that's life. I'm going to leave it at that.
    Insults? You have me confused with someone else chap... I rarely got personal with the wallaby walloper, preferring instead to tear his posts to shreds, which, given their content, was rarely difficult.
    Personally, if I was sticking up for my team and was getting it tight from a rival, I would expect a wee bit of support from my own...

As for hatred and bitterness... well, once again, you seem to be confusing banter with hatred and/or bitterness.

I have no reason to either hate huns or be bitter, since I have never suffered either at their hands - apart from Jim Wilson's dad chucking me out of his house but that's more to be laughed at than get really upset about...

I am aware that, on occasion, I can be rather vicious in my replies but then, that is what they are for - to make people think twice about doing it again.
    I suppose different people find different levels of offence in different things...
    The things that I find incredibly offensive are personal to me, and most people would find them fairly innocuous
    Anyway, this is starting to turn into a fkn novel - dae as ye please mush... it's only a message board

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrieman View Post
    Maybe 55 was the number of the bus.
    A bus ye say...?

(Ah'm no' gonnae dae it.. )

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I am aware that, on occasion, I can be rather vicious in my replies but then, that is what they are for - to make people think twice about doing it again.
    I think this was my favourite bit

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    I think this was my favourite bit
    Do you think I should be nicer?
    I confess I have felt guilty sometimes if I have been particularly scathing...

'Savaged by a dead sheep' is how I would sum you up, jack. Which is a compliment, when you read some of the stuff on here from huns and their poodles

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    'Savaged by a dead sheep' is how I would sum you up, jack. Which is a compliment, when you read some of the stuff on here from huns and their poodles
    Ah see - my attempts at toning it down have obviously been a success

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)