+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FAO Site Administrator

Bump for endless chuckles

A timely reminder of what a complete ringpiece Rolf was.

The board is deid though, a shame as it used to be quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    "When I joined this board back around the time you took over there were many Rangers fans posting on here, sure some were banned, but most left due to the way you run this site, have a quick glance at the threads on the main page, no Rangers fans post here but the majority is about Rangers, and none are in a positive, all the usual hatred and bile."

Pray tell me when I took over the site? You appear to have registered under the current name on 30 Jan 2014. I have always run this site on Rivals and now on Footymad - I mentioned I took over 18 years ago in my reply to your FAO Administrator post.

Have you ever thought that there may be more people (collectively) than Rangers fans who post on here? They, for whatever reason, may have their own views on Rangers which they are entitled to post. That is what debate is all about. You may not have seen the action taken on many occassions as admin may have taken the action before you spotted it. This goes for posts against any club and not just one. I would also resist the temptation to join something that appeared to be against my views. There is no compunction to join - the 'come on in' thread was started following a discussion among many editors and Footymad HQ - as I said in the opening post of that thread. It was not started in response to the your plea for Rangers fans to boycott the site. Check a number of other Footymad sites and you will see similar posts regarding Virtual Dogging.
    Still no sign of the virtual doggers

ARF

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post

I'm out of here along with the rest of the Rangers fans.
    HiYa Rab, HiYa pal ...

2 year anniversary of the Huns slithering off

http://tinyurl.com/l8de2ky

Last edited by 52N4E; 25-03-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    A timely reminder of what a complete ringpiece Rolf was.

The board is deid though, a shame as it used to be quite entertaining.
    It was a laugh back then, pity the sevco fans and their hangers-on couldnt take it...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)