Your site is dying and you are to blame, you had the opportunity to deal with the rancid personal abuse dealt out time after time to anyone who showed any sort of allegiance to Rangers or anything these diseased minds sought to link to us.

The Rangers hate hit an all time high when we were fraudulently taken over and then fed to the wolves by the crooks who picked at the bones of our carcass, it was like watching a dying victim trying to get up after a savage street beating only to be stabbed again and again by those enraged by petty jealousy and inbred bigotry, you hoped we would just die and go away, but it didn't quite work out the way you wanted.

When you weren't revelling in our slow lingering death you sat back laughing at the sub human retorts spewed out by the same cretinous subjects who are now left alone on your board as it dies, you can't do anything about these mutants now as banning them will ultimately end your board and end your income from the pitiful advertising revenue
that obviously means so much to you.

You have allowed every Rangers fan to become so disillusioned with your site that none post here anymore, the constant abuse handed out and the refusal of you to do your job and properly administer the site has seen an end to what was once a decent site that stimulated debate, often humorous, constantly about football and had many posters from all clubs submitting posts that were relevant, thoughtful or even just a good laugh.

That has gone now and you are to blame, take a look at the posts on your site, a time ago you would have binned the Butcher of the Bogside thread as it would be obvious how it would turn out, now it has to stay as you desperately try to get the clicks needed to create that revenue stream, unprincipled and immoral but not surprising. I replied to this thread by giving an "victims" account of living in Belfast during the troubles and an article from a highly regarded columnist, in return I get the usual personal abuse and even a thread started in my honour with the usual abuse.

I stayed of this site for months to see if the hatred would die down, I thought perhaps it was my posting style that infuriated some and therefore maybe I was perhaps somehow to blame for the personal abuse thrown my way, but having looked in occasionally I seen that despite there being no Rangers affiliated person posting on the board the hatred is still very much apparent with every thread filled with hate for Rangers or anything associated, all this and not a Rangers minded person posting a word on here, that tells you everything you need to know about this site and it's editor.

To have a good Scottish football site you need to act impartially and deal with the cretins who refuse to toe the line, you have failed to do this and are left with a cesspool of bigotry and hatred, I hope you are comfortable with what you see when you look in the mirror these days.