+ Visit Hull City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What killed this forum? When did it die?

Unhappy What killed this forum? When did it die?

Hello all,

You may remember me , although 3/4 years have past. Scary stuff, feels like yesterday that I was supporting the Super Nick Proschwitz

Just happened to pop here & it is dead.
    It is sad but guess it is a vicious circle, each post creates further discussion & comment. When it rains it pours & we have a drought .

What happened to the previous people on here? Did they give up? Did they just all use different mediums?

It's a shame used to be a good fan base on here .

it seems a lot of people use facebook now, i rarely come on here as its not user friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggie33 View Post
    Hello all,

You may remember me , although 3/4 years have past. Scary stuff, feels like yesterday that I was supporting the Super Nick Proschwitz

It is sad but guess it is a vicious circle, each post creates further discussion & comment. When it rains it pours & we have a drought .

What happened to the previous people on here? Did they give up? Did they just all use different mediums?

I'm prepared to get this board going again, but I can't talk to myself.

Some of us got old and don't post on forums anymore like me although most of the old crew from out lower league days I am still in touch with on Facebook and some I actually meet for a pint round town as I have finally moved home to Hull. Sadly some of them have past away and now hang out in the pearly tigers lair up in the sky. I met so many great friends on here and I am sad to see it so quiet. I have time on my hands now I will try and pop in once a day to see if a bit of traffic generates some interest with the new ones. Of course I do remember Troj and the iconic Manucho Was Legend and his moist salty pork products from Wetwang ha ha ha

nice to hear from you John

Blimey almost 20,000 posts thats a lot of typing I will get in touch with all the original posters that are still around and see if we can have a bit of a reunion one night on here, I wonder what happened to old Ghurkin :-)

First time I have looked here for a long time, and I can see why it is no longer popular.

The layout is terrible, not at all user friendly and the advert spam is beyond irritating!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggie33 View Post
    Hello all,

The forum died when Footymad got greedy & started saying you had to have the adverts or pay a subscription.......with any advert blocking software on you could not get near the site !!

it is a shame this forum has fell flat, but as previously stated its a nightmare to use so i use the facebook site now but still like to look in on here now and again

I think it's just died a death. Not user friendly.
    but while I'm on wasn't that the worst city team ever last night!
    Meyler....just go somewhere else please. You are a waste of money time and a bad influence, mind you there are only 2 players worthy of \Championship status and the rest are so poor ... would they get into N Ferr?
    r , and their couldn-t care -less attitude speaks volumes...Div 1 here we come!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)