+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what a glorious day for the auld democracy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    jake is pure thick stuff I dinna pay the radge hoor ony concern.......
    Fk off you ya sheep shaggin cnt

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrieman View Post
    Mmm, your sense of humour under the couch?

Read my post again, with an open brain.
    Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your "joke" since my post actually had fk all to do with your feeble attempt at humour

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your "joke" since my post actually had fk all to do with your feeble attempt at humour
    I thought it was funny. Some folk are hard to please.

Do they have horse racing in Mosul & if so, are vets allowed to bomb buildings full of women & kids across there?

.....fantastic tae see that "Marine A" is going tae be freed in a few weeks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

I hope he gets a royal pardon, he deserves if for all the stress this NON case has given him

still, its great tae see that the auld democratic system is very much alive and that miscarriages of justice,,,,,,this case being an example of a politically motivated move tae get an decent, innocent man chucked in the pokey........ya ken?.......can infact be overturned and that the voice o the working man can be heard loud and clear,

3 cheers for Marine A.

quelle surprise!!

when is murdering an incapacitated prisoner not a war crime ??.......when yer a british soldier of course

the establishment backed their own as they always do,,but the world knows hes just a ***ing murdering coward

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    quelle surprise!!

when is murdering an incapacitated prisoner not a war crime ??.......when yer a british soldier of course

the establishment backed their own as they always do,,but the world knows hes just a ***ing murdering coward
    The dirty clunts were be-heading and hanging body-parts of prisoners on trees..... so getting what he got was a small mercy.

You seem to be an utter anti British d!ck.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The dirty clunts were be-heading and hanging body-parts of prisoners on trees..... so getting what he got was a small mercy.

You seem to be an utter anti British d!ck.
    Rules is rules. We make a big thing out of playing by them... but we don't really. Hypocrisy at its best...

This case don't sit right with me, on the one hand you have a wounded prisoner who without a doubt would have offed the soldier in an instance or publicly beheaded him if the rolls were reversed, being cold bloodedly murdered,the murderer dragging his fellow soldiers into it in the process, his subsequent charge and sentence being reduced by pressure from the red tops and others, the thing that scares me is where does it stop, are we going to turn a blind eye to every crime commited by the armed forces simply because they are "our boys "?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    This case don't sit right with me, on the one hand you have a wounded prisoner who without a doubt would have offed the soldier in an instance or publicly beheaded him if the rolls were reversed, being cold bloodedly murdered,the murderer dragging his fellow soldiers into it in the process, his subsequent charge and sentence being reduced by pressure from the red tops and others, the thing that scares me is where does it stop, are we going to turn a blind eye to every crime commited by the armed forces simply because they are "our boys "?
    oh what tae do.....when you get the human rights lawyers like phil shiner oot tae get "our boys" for farting within 5 feet of an iraqi.

wonder how much ££££ he made oot of this?

and i wonder how many convictions were made on the back of a pack o lies?

oh what tae do.....when you get the human rights lawyers like phil shiner oot tae get "our boys" for farting within 5 feet of an iraqi.

wonder how much ££££ he made oot of this?

and i wonder how many convictions were made on the back of a pack o lies?
    This one wasn't a lie though was it. It was video taped and the marine murdered the boy. No question.
    The only way they could get him off was inventing some pish about stress and battlefield trauma which everyone knows is just a pack of lies.
    The fact that he was an enemy combatant from an organisation (The taliban - not ISIS, you tit) that had recently hung the limbs of dead British servicemen from trees as trophies is neither here nor there.
    There are rules. Jackman broke them. An enemy prisoner of war was murdered on camera, and clowns like you think it is okay.
    Lowering yourself to be no better than those you are fighting is not what this country is supposed to be about.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)