+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nearly There

Nearly There

St Mirren, the form team of the league at the moment, could do us some big favours. they play Morton on Tuesday and Falkirk on Saturday.
    Yes we have had plenty chances to get this job done already by ourselves, but a win against QOTS at Easter Road on Saturday and I'll be looking forward to spanking spanking Sevco and the puddle slurpers next season.

Welcome aboard mate!!!

New poster!

Stick around and bring some mates!!

Yeah your right, we are limping over the line, as long as we get over it, that's all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    Welcome aboard mate!!!

New poster!

Stick around and bring some mates!!

Yeah your right, we are limping over the line, as long as we get over it, that's all that matters
    Hahaha Not that new mate. getting to watch a lot of Hibs games over here in NC Thanks to my Hibs TV subscription.

I watched it on periscope today, It was pretty poor stuff.

I watched it on that as well (thanks to your link) as Hibs TV only had the audio. Full technicolor for next weekend though. To be fair we haven't looked great for a few games now thankfully neither has any other team in the league. Improvements will be needed for next year. A decent striker to help out Cummings for a start. No one else looks even remotely like scoring. Holt is nothing but a big lump who barely wins a header and the laddie Graham looks to be a dud.

Defo.

I actually like big Holt, but as you say, he doesn't score enough.

Im dissapointed with Graham thought he would be a decent signing.

Yeah too many players in the squad are coasting IMO, Cummings defo needs a partner.

We don't create enough IMO, Shinnie is too hot and cold, if we had kept Commons, we'd have wrapped the title up weeks ago, although I think it's done now.

I reckon the following will be out the door come summer:

Laidlaw
    Forster
    McLean
    Boyle
    Harris
    Stanton
    Handling
    Keatings
    Holt
    Graham

Ambrose, Marciano & Shinnie loans will end and I dont think we will sign either.

Marciano's team apparently want 500k

Ive got a bad feeling we will sell McGinn & Cummings as well.

I reckon Broonaldo is probably playing his last season for Septic. If we can get him back at ER that would be helpful. We could use a midfield general. Bartley is mediocre and his distribution has something to be desired. Lennon would be mad to let McGinn and Cummings go.
    I hope we don't lose Boyle as his play down the right hand side has looked our most potent threat of late imo. though it seems we've resorted to punting it in his direction as 90% of our method of attack lately and the oppo seem to have got wise to it.
    Anyways I'm off to the beach for the weekend the weather is fckin barry over here. Talk later. Ive still got to find a good place for my Cup final car sticker you sent me. The key ring is on the keys to my Mustang.

Haha,

Glad you liked them.

The weather is decent over here as well just now, a scortching 16'c .

I was down the beach twice last week, the wee man got a wee bit of sunburn!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)