+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Van Gogh and a Bottle of Wine

How's it going sweeper?

I just believe there is an awful lot more talent and skill with finer art, Constable and Da Vinci are easy examples. They can create a painting that resembles an actual photograph that would take days to achieve rather than applying the paint with a catapult or taking a couple of minutes to draw a figure which has an eye where the ear should be with a pencil.

Not too sure about painting.........far m9re skill in cricket.....😆😅😄😃😁😀😉

You got to admire the bull s hit.

The only constable he knows is the one that nicked him for vagrancy.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    You got to admire the bull s hit.

The only constable he knows is the one that nicked him for vagrancy.
    Another classic BB, you’re on a good run 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Another classic BB, you’re on a good run ��
    Another 'classic' example of you helping to ruin another thread by shouting from the back.

This was an interesting topic till your master decided to intervene.

Then, like the dog you are, you HAD to comment.

Ironic from the habitual poster who cries 'foul ' when others join in.

"Swedish", you are a gob****e, a hypocrite, a coward.

Please enlighten me with your powers of omniscience.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Another classic BB, you’re on a good run ��
    Complete tosser. Simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Complete tosser. Simple as.

We agree at last! You are a complete tosser so do one!

I really enjoyed Fake or Fortune BBC art show with Fiona Bruce.

Each week they took a painting and using modern scienctific methods and experts decided if the painting was genuine. Often the debate was whether is was by the 'Master' or one of his pupil. If it was the Master £5,000000 the pupil £5,000. I could never get my brain around it. IT'S THE SAME PAINTING. Who painted it doesn't make it better. Does it?

One bloke had paid £100,000 for a painting he believed was an original Chagall. The painting was sent to the Chagall Committee who declared it a fake. Unbelievably they then had the power to destroy it and duly did so. I thought the painting was dreadful but if the bloke liked it surely that's all that really matters. Isn't it?

As self confessed lover of beauty one thing I could really appreciate about the show was Fiona Bruce who reguarly wore her spanner jeans. Well it tightened my nuts!

Intelligent play on words, good puns, tongue in cheek and good banter (after all, this is Baggies BANTER) is always appreciated by me. In my opinion, the Constable remark was an example of that. Had the original example been J M W Turner, or my favourite from that period, John Martin, the (same) pun would not have been possible.

The comment on the "Not a post in 24 hrs thread", again made by BB, was in the same fashion, and commented on in a positive way by me, and GLM.

Resorting to name calling, abusive language etc is, on the other hand, just sad, and def ruining threads.

I have a carrot shaped like a p e n I s and b o l l ox......in some people’s worlds such a rarity would be deemed to be priceless.

Or is it the other way around!!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)