+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackburn, Forest, Brum.

There is some strange camaraderie between Mansfield and Forest that I've never worked out,I know that if the Stags was playing a club with a hooligan element and Forest was away (which they usually are) then some of them would go up to 'help out',tbf to Evans he is a good manager and I was surprised when he went to Mansfield but their owner is also not only a Stag supporter but ambitious as well
    Forest don't see Mansfield nor Notts as rivals,more their irritable little brothers up the road, Mansfield and Notts do see each other as rivals though and there is always trouble when they meet

I agree and also think it was surprising when Evans dropped down into Lg Two. He thought he was onto something big when Leeds signed him, but for whatever reason it didnt work out there, and now hes at Mansfield. How the mighty have fallen eh lol.
    After posting a bit on Derby mad recently Im guessing that Forest see them as their main local rivals, but that thread on County mad was quite amusing where some of your fans are giving the Forest few what for!!

Yeah Derby are def Forests biggest and bitterest rivals and vice versa,Notts biggest rivals are Forest by far followed by Mansfield,I personally was brought up to dislike Forest by following Notts,I have plenty of reds as friends but when Saturday comes.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123