+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn, Forest, Brum.

Its got to be Forest,I would bloody love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im just happy we arent part of it, well not this season anyway!
    Id rather see either Birmingham or Notts Forest go down, but it looks like its going to be Blackburn.
    Its sodding well NOTTINGHAM Forest as well you know Acido!!

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Its sodding well NOTTINGHAM Forest as well you know Acido!!
    I dont give a sh*it Chalky about what Notts Florist call or want to call themselves.
    I wont ever stop calling them that, and thats just who I am as a poster! (like it or not eh!).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I dont give a sh*it Chalky about what Notts Florist call or want to call themselves.
    I wont ever stop calling them that, and thats just who I am as a poster! (like it or not eh!).
    Oh...fair enough Acido

No offense Chalky, but Ive been calling them that before the 'Notts' thing ever became a problem. It was never meant to be 'offensive' when fans said it, and I really dont see why they have a problem with it.

Please please please please please please please please please be Bastid Rovers that go down..Even pretty please..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Please please please please please please please please please be Bastid Rovers that go down..Even pretty please..lol
    Oh my god,what a great weekend it's been,wall to wall sunshine ,Clarets certain of premier league football ,and the Bastids getting relegated on goal difference ... Couldn't have asked for anything more..lol

Good on Huddersfield donating three points to Brums relegation fight as well.. Hope they get promoted ..lol

Glad to have helped alf

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Glad to have helped alf
    cheers Arty.. Great to see Brum survive at the expense of the Bastids..lol

Btw Chalky, what planet is the fat man Steve Evans on these days!!
    I see he wanted the Forest fans to help support his Mansfield team when they were chasing a play off place, but he didnt ask the same of your team did he. And hes been saying he wants some good financial backing from the chairman next season because hes 'not a Lg Two manager'. What did he join them for then ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast