+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hun self delusion continues

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    No I wouldn't, I posted in the last couple of days that Rangers & Celtic forums tend to be a bit 'different' to other teams due to all the political & religious baggage they have, clearly the lunacy tends to increase when the team are doing badly.

The stuff that boy has posted above there is absolutely stark raving phucking mental.
    It may well be, but it is not unusual, as Sir Tom "I like 14 year old" Jones would say...
    I would challenge you to find such sentiments (or their like) posted on any Celtic site

More delerium from ff

Gold Star Poster
    Default Re: Is Barry McKay finished ?

He's finished with Rangers, yes. But his career is just starting he'll be playing in the EPL within the next 2-3 years.

WTF? This lot are fkn clowns of the highest order....they will probs put in a sell on clause for the millions he will re-sell for after Torquay!!

Then this funny....

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
    Default Re: Is Barry McKay finished ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumchapel-Bear View Post
    He's finished with Rangers, yes. But his career is just starting he'll be playing in the EPL within the next 2-3 years.

Edinburgh Pub League? Because no chance will he ever be an English Premier League player.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    It may well be, but it is not unusual, as Sir Tom "I like 14 year old" Jones would say...
    I would challenge you to find such sentiments (or their like) posted on any Celtic site
    I've got better things to be doing than looking at Celtic (or Rangers) forums.

*goes off to watch paint dry for a few hours
    Last edited by Mook1; 04-05-2017 at 03:33 PM.

But you're still peakin!! Hiiiiiiiiii
    Name:  IMG_0259.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  97.4 KB

Last time I checked, this wasn't a Celtic or Rangers forum.

In fairness to Mook, he doesn't try to defend the indefensible with regard to the huns. I'm sure there's absolute zoomers amongst the tims as well who are just too delighted in their recent results to post their pysh.

Every club has fans that come out with some banana-sh*t excuses after a defeat - but I genuinely think the huns have brought their self-delusion to a whole new level. No other club's fans, in Scotland at least, have their sense of entitlement. It's as though they think the only way they'll ever be beaten is by lenient refs in cahoots with the tims, who're all thugs btw, and that the media must all be involved in the conspiracy because they're not pointing out the obvious things like the "illegal relegation to the 4th tier".

I'll give FF one thing - it seems a very busy forum with a lot of posts - and over there you can see guys posting as though they're trying to outdo each other in their lack of self-awareness and complete removal from reality.

I feel sorry for the genuine football fans that follow The Rangers - they do on occasion try to post something to inject a bit of realism to the debates but of course they get shouted down by the ubers.

Either the vast majority of guys on that message board are Tims with kiddy on "loyal" names overcompensating in trying not to be outed as tims, or much of the The Rangers support is batsh1t crazy

Maybe so mook but the thread is mainly about both the erse cheeks ken?

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    No I wouldn't, I posted in the last couple of days that Rangers & Celtic forums tend to be a bit 'different' to other teams due to all the political & religious baggage they have, clearly the lunacy tends to increase when the team are doing badly.

The stuff that boy has posted above there is absolutely stark raving phucking mental.
    never looked at rangers forums pre the events in 2012, I just know the huns on here lost the plot completely, so magnify that by 100 for forums like FF, seems to be the case

Not a Hun forum looker inner as such, but all this talk made me have a peek and feck me there is some paranoia, have a wee Swatch at this.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...m-(41-Viewing)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)