+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retained list announced

Retained list announced

Happy with that even though I would have liked Camp to stay but we move on

Is Wood just a player or have we gave him another role/aswell?

Also good that we haven't got rid of the other youngsters who we gave professional contracts to, hope we can get them up to L1 standard and see them on pitch in some games.

Forgot about Belaid, surprised he's not released tbh
    Last edited by millertop; 11-05-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Yeah happy with that all the dead wood is gone and frees up loads of wages for new blood to come in. I would have released Wood also tbh but if Warney thinks he can be useful off the field then i respect that decision but im hoping he's not gonna be a player we build a team around next season we need younger and better.

Dead "Wood" - should have gone - he's got a local paper column....he's dug in like an Alabama tick...lol

Have we leaked goals...YES.....who's been at the centre of that......? ....offered new contract... mates or what !

They'll be tears but this lot are Teflon coated so what's the point.....

Think I'll be picking matches from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Dead "Wood" - should have gone - he's got a local paper column....he's dug in like an Alabama tick...lol

Have we leaked goals...YES.....who's been at the centre of that......? ....offered new contract... mates or what !

He also wont be playing against 10 million pound centre forwards in lg 1 .Give him a break

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post

Your irrational dislike of Wood is embarrassing including blaming him for the demise of clueless Stubbs.
    I'm glad he's staying because he always gives his all and, as Warney says, I hope he ends up on our coaching staff one day.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Also good that we haven't got rid of the other youngsters who we gave professional contracts to, hope we can get them up to L1 standard and see them on pitch in some games.

Forgot about Belaid, surprised he's not released tbh
    Belaid is still under contract but, as the article says, he might have been advised to look for another club. Hopefully the likes of Blackstock and one or two others will also have been given a similar message.

Not sure what Belaid has done more wrong, compared to Wood and Mattock this season.
    Wonder if Broadfoot is now completely crocked, that's why Wood has been asked to stay.
    Hope Blackstock moves on, but who will want him?

paul warnes biggest transfer coup this season could be getting DB off the books

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast