+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Close season holiday reports..?

Quote Originally Posted by suttonclaret View Post
    Not a holiday .but burnley are world wide .I'm working with a guy from montreal who is a claret .
    I am going to say, "I told you so on Taylor" suttonclaret. I hope to have another zinger for tomorrow!

Not in your lads league but we just came back from a lovely trip to Cleveland.

Saltburn up on the coast north of Whitby is a lovely, little hidden gem and the town of Yarm is simply gorgeous.

We sailed the "Teesside Princess" on Sunday afternoon for a River Tees "Navigator Cruise" with mid afternoon high tea and it was stunning!

YARM in all it's glory...

Attachment 5182

Hey up tec different time zones .in reply to your post .just about everyone knew about Taylor .has he signed yet ?.hope he does. I ain't here to have a go at no one .we are clarets .utc

Ps try Sands ends it's nice as well .whitby is in God's county

Last few days of the holiday back in New York. Tuesday July 4th we were invited to an Independence Day BBQ at a friend's house on Long Island and heard the fireworks long into the night. Yesterday morning we went up to the observation deck on the 86th Floor of the Empire State Building. Spectacular views over Manhattan and the East and Hudson Rivers. Lunch of fish and chips at a great pub The Long Hall on East 34 St. You could watch either the tennis from Wimbledon or the New York Yankees v Toronto Blue Jays on their large screen TVs. In the afternoon took the subway uptown and went for a horse drawn carriage ride round Central Park. Today we will do a little local shopping and then pack ready for the flight home. Farewell America.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)