+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 500 transfer rumours that might need a taxi ordering...

Inquired about Marley Watkins - free from Barnsley but Norwich in pole.

Delia Smith's dinners or Hollands Meat Pies? A no-brainer! Send the ...
    Attachment 4496

Anybody think the Saints Long might be heading north? Heard a rumour coming out of a good Saints source.

Sam leaving Palace?

Defoe going to Bournemouth.

Mowbray staying at Rovers after and Indian trip. Must have been a good curry!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sam leaving Palace?

Defoe going to Bournemouth.

Mowbray staying at Rovers after and Indian trip. Must have been a good curry!
    Not rumours these oldcolner.
    Sam retired and gone to the bar.
    Defoe gone to the beach at Bournemouth.
    Mowbray happy to stay at Blackburn until about late September.

Weren't we rumoured to be interested in signing Charlie Adam last season?

There is a 12 month extension option on his Stoke contract to 2018 but haven't seen anywhere that this has been taken up by Stoke. Negotiations stalling?

Can I start a early rumour Adam is coming to the Turf?

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Can I start a early rumour Adam is coming to the Turf?
    Oh I do hope not donz, we have the money, its time to get better, younger, hungry players into the fold, not your has been's just going through the motions.

Could it be the 21 year old Sean Long from Reading who has been at Lincoln on loan ?

Hearing the prices being put on players even with an increased transfer budget I can only imagine us going again for players similar to Brady and Hendrick.

I would Kevin Keegan it if we were to find a proven top class player on a free and pay him 70,000 a week.

I still think you can get a lot out if some players past their peak but with still the hunger to succeed.

Word coming out of Scouseland...

Dyche is looking to buy Everton outcast Oumar Niasse, for just short of £8 million.

The lad looked lively at Hull.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)