+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Invite

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    What comes around goes around As long as your pr1cks infest our board I'll be dropping in here. Savvi?
    groan.....'dropping in'....no its obsession. Dozy twa*t you can't see it.
    Whatever Wednesday posters do on your board, doesn't end up looking like below.

You hate Wednesday first, an obsession you don't know how to handle.....you suck up to your blade buddies by trolling payback on here...and think they respect you.

Wednesday...the only team that gets Monkey Rav excited
    Hahahaha....he's number 1 contributor on Sheffield Wednesdays Owlsmad
    WAWAW

Name:  IMG_0194.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  19.8 KB

Don't bother with him Blue...He wouldn't say owt to your face like he says on here...Typical Pig.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Its called having a massive inferiority complex..What kind of Saddos' do that really.? :-D...I personally find Rav the Chav quite amusing....
    Did it take long to find a word that rhymed with Rav? dumbphuck

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Don't bother with him Blue...He wouldn't say owt to your face like he says on here...Typical Pig.
    No don't bother with me Blue, he thinks i'm Tyler Durden anyway the dunce. Ok baggy you can carry on licking Blues arse now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    groan.....'dropping in'....no its obsession. Dozy twa*t you can't see it.
    Whatever Wednesday posters do on your board, doesn't end up looking like below.

You hate Wednesday first, an obsession you don't know how to handle.....you suck up to your blade buddies by trolling payback on here...and think they respect you.

Wednesday...the only team that gets Monkey Rav excited
    Hahahaha....he's number 1 contributor on Sheffield Wednesdays Owlsmad
    WAWAW

Name:  IMG_0194.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  19.8 KB
    If anyone bothered to post on this ****fest the screengrabs might look different. I've single handedly taken your board.

Did it take long to find a word that rhymed with Rav? dumbphuck
    Equally, Does it take that long to get out of your Mother's knickers, just before she's back from the shops.? ;-)...You're trying too hard son...I obviously touched a nerve...I do like to give the benefit of the doubt, where applicable, all the same...So if you're autistic, I sincerely apologise.

If anyone bothered to post on this ****fest the screengrabs might look different. I've single handedly taken your board.
    Name:  IMG_0200.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  96.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Equally, Does it take that long to get out of your Mother's knickers, just before she's back from the shops.? ;-)...You're trying too hard son...I obviously touched a nerve...I do like to give the benefit of the doubt, where applicable, all the same...So if you're autistic, I sincerely apologise.
    Think you forgot this

Name:  dunce.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  7.7 KB

I've single handedly taken your board.
    Interviewer: "can you tell us about your greatest achievement?"

Rav: "I single-handedly took over Owlsmad"

Interviewer: "what?"

p.s you might want to refrain from using the above example when you leave big boy school and apply for a job at McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post
    Interviewer: "can you tell us about your greatest achievement?"

Rav: "I single-handedly took over Owlsmad"

Interviewer: "what?"

p.s you might want to refrain from using the above example when you leave big boy school and apply for a job at McDonalds.
    I'll get you a job once you've stopped ****tin in yer nappies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)