+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    What wrong conclusion?
    That he's p1sh I presume...?

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Me too. I was referring to this.

“Quinny has come back in today but he hasn’t trained and we still don’t know exactly how he is but he is looking terrible. We are waiting for his cardiologist to get in touch so we can’t take any chances with him."

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...s-irn-bru-cup/
    F ucking hell this doesnt fill you with confidence eh

Poor Quinn. Bad to be having heart problems at his age.

Does make us light at the back.

Maybe some youngsters may emerge from today that are able to step up

Scott Allardice & Jake Davidson come in to defensive reckoning?
    Davidson turned 17 yesterday & has two unused subbie (non) appearances to his senior 'career'.
    He was on the bench last Saturday & I thought it was Harvey Dailly warming up.
    He was also an unused sub v Alloa in the last IB tie.
    With the fishul still having nothing about the u/20 squad players it's difficult to find out who they are.

At the risk of repeating myself I hope we don't take this game too lightly.
    There will be interest from outside on the outcome of this game (and they can watch it on network TV) & if it doesn't go well any gloaters/sick huns are not going to care we fielded a 2nd XI.

This is all a bit incongruous, Linfield have Champions League experience this season & we don't!

Although it was only Linfield, I thought Murdoch and Allardice did quite well at centre back and would be adequate back up, but not too often.

This is all a bit incongruous, Linfield have Champions League experience this season & we don't![/QUOTE

Champions League almost always guaranteed in the present set up for qualifying in their league but let's not kid ourselves here, they were a fekin ****ee football side, part time or not that could not beat a Scottish second tiers development team. As mentioned earlier they are almost always in the Champions League because of location and nothing else. Certainly NOT football ability.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)