+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hughes may be heading out of Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    It's no more witless than calling someone a ****wit. I just find it strange you pop up as Swale's rear gunner so often
    So Rat posting repeated lies and abuse which he never backs up wouldn't get on your tits? Tbh I'm fed up with e crap he posts repeatedly which claim I've posted something which I never did, i suppose i should take it as a compliment that I clearly so destroyed his credibility a while ago that he is reduced to coming on here occasionally and posting spurious crap and then disappearing again?

Anyway the guy is an obvious ****wit!

And so back to the post,Hughes like many others at Derby have been caught in the Sam Rush merry go round,of the next level.
    A talented player and still so young.Perhaps a change for him will do his career no harm.
    Butterfield-Johnson--Bryson--Russell- could have been any of these.Sorry to see him go , But that is what happens when you change managers.and this club has been guilty of negligence to often,

Don't know why people bother arguing about the fee it will be an undisclosed fee anyway If and when he signs

Kevin Phillips has come out and said:"He reckons Derby were right to sell Will Hughes for £8m and that Will has the thrive to make it in the Premier League".

Time will tell if Will can hack it in the Premier League....

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Kevin Phillips has come out and said:"He reckons Derby were right to sell Will Hughes for £8m and that Will has the thrive to make it in the Premier League".

Time will tell if Will can hack it in the Premier League....
    The word thrive is a verb not a noun. So I doubt Phillips would have said anything this illiterate even though he is a footballer. Also if Phillips had said this, surely he would have started the sentence with " I reckon....." rather than refer to himself in the third person singular (masculine).

Has it caught you off guard has it Roger that you didn't expect a guy like Kevin Phillips to speak out about one of our players, who is moving on hopefully, to bigger and brighter things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Has it caught you off guard has it Roger that you didn't expect a guy like Kevin Phillips to speak out about one of our players, who is moving on hopefully, to bigger and brighter things.
    Talking of illiteracy, as if by magic...............

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Talking of illiteracy, as if by magic...............
    According to the online website Sports Mole

Derby County coach Kevin Phillips has suggested that the Rams are making the correct decision by selling Will Hughes.

The England Under-21 international is expected to complete a transfer to Watford in the coming days after spending the last six seasons at the East Midlands outfit.

News of the impending sale has divided opinion, but Phillips appears to have pointed to Hughes's amount of starts at the second tier as a reason why the club were right to accept an £8m offer from the Hornets.

Speaking at the Icons golf tournament at The Belfry, he said: "I am sure Will will be suited for the Premier League, but he has moved on and we will move on. The manager is not afraid to make decisions which is right.

"I think what you have to do is find players in the Championship who are quite robust and can go Saturday to Tuesday and again.

"Statistically if you look at teams who win the Championship they don't make many changes. So that is what Gary is trying to do to get a team to play week in week out, it is very difficult because everyone is looking for those players."

Google child can't even get quotes right!!

£8 million or £500K, mm can see how the former is "the same" as the latter, well done Rat master of foresight but sadly not got a handle on basic maths.

COMEDY GOLD ;

Aww... poor Swale too quick to jump the gun. ��

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)