+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: maloney signs

Things are looking up for the Dons
    Funny how sentiment can quickly change in football
    Wasn't so long ago it was all doom and gloom at this rate we will arguably have a stronger team than last season
    Happy days

its looking like we'll score 1 more than you.....hope we take in a couple of top notch defenders and we're in great shape. all out attack minded team the now.

Wasn't so long ago it was all doom and gloom at this rate we will arguably have a stronger team than last season
    Happy days [/QUOTE]

A Week is a long time in football

We just need Maloney confirmed by the club, May to follow along with a Central defender then another midfielder to complete our dealings this window

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Happy days

We just need Maloney confirmed by the club, May to follow along with a Central defender then another midfielder to complete our dealings this window[/QUOTE]

Midfield is strong enough. A left back would be preferable and more beneficial IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

We just need Maloney confirmed by the club, May to follow along with a Central defender then another midfielder to complete our dealings this window
    Midfield is strong enough. A left back would be preferable and more beneficial IMO.[/QUOTE]

the boy hendrie released from west ham? considine moved to CH? think I'd rather have a new CH beast unit

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

Midfield is strong enough. A left back would be preferable and more beneficial IMO.[/QUOTE]

Not getting the need for left back. Shinzaa, Considine, Harvey, and I've always thought Reynolds would make a top left back

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    Midfield is strong enough. A left back would be preferable and more beneficial IMO.
    Another midfielder and Shinnie could go to left back, however Maloney & May plus a central defender needs to be our priority

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Name your team.

I had Stewart McLean and Christie in behind Rooney
    Depends on opposition & if home/away

Ordinarily Christie McLean Maloney
    Behind May

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Depends on opposition & if home/away

Ordinarily Christie McLean Maloney
    Behind May
    I would like May up front and can see Rooney not as effective.
    Your not playing Stewart "ordinarily"

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    Midfield is strong enough. A left back would be preferable and more beneficial IMO
    the boy hendrie released from west ham? considine moved to CH? think I'd rather have a new CH beast unit
    Hendrie signed for Southend today

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast