+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Široki Brijeg v Aberdeen

Wow what a night but boy I feel like crap this morning Who got MOTM for Dons was it Christie ?

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Can someone explain the seeding to me? Were we not the seeded team in this round? Usually (or am I a dinosaur) the seeded teams plays it's second game at home? Is either team seeded next round or why is the first round at Pittodrie?
    We were seeded against Siroki Brijeg, but not against Apollon Limmassol.
    Regardless, seeding does not factor, its who's drawn out of the pot first, which we were, so first game is at home

Who gives a f@ck about seeding. We winna be when we are pumping the likes of Hertha Berlin, Villarreal, Arsenal, Lazio, Lyon etc en route to Parc Olympique Lyonnais

Any radge make it in the photae

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Any radge make it in the photae
    Did GMS make it into the stands? Looks like he lost his scarf though

Name:  IMG_0523.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  18.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Did GMS make it into the stands? Looks like he lost his scarf though
    Is that Clangers next to him in the blue top?

I see the plane that flew the team over was the very plane that carted Guns N Roses about on their recent European tour

Waiting to hear neilthedon's next post (if/when he sobers up).

He was fairly vocal for the whole 90, screaming abuse at the Swedish ref the whole game (I eventually had to tell him he was Danish).

Also seemed to leave the stadium and then re-appear in the home end down by the tunnel after the final whistle.

Yes I have never seen him that animated at a match Also didn't know he had tourettes. Didn't appear to remember much on the Friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Waiting to hear neilthedon's next post (if/when he sobers up).

He was fairly vocal for the whole 90, screaming abuse at the Swedish ref the whole game (I eventually had to tell him he was Danish).

Also seemed to leave the stadium and then re-appear in the home end down by the tunnel after the final whistle.

Erm, Well yes..................... I wasn`t too happy with the Home sides pathetic antics , so thought it best have a discussion with the local support.?

I`d been in their Supporters Club Bar before the game , and it seems they found my animated "discussions" amusing . as one of the Locals brought me a Pint from their end at half time and passed it through the segragation fence !!

At the end of the game I climbed oaround the partition fence and just wandered back into their bar. ( It was actually built into the ground. They had a turnstile entrance to enter it !! ) By the end of the game I`d had my own assigned Security bloke , and he was laughing but shaking his head when I asked if it was ok to climb over the wall , so I just waited till he had decided to knock off for the night before " storming" their end .

Have to say , the Bejig lot in the other half of the Away Stand were spot on. I had absolutely no bother from them. Which was pretty amazing given reports from the others towards my ranting behaviour !!!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast