+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Al's suprise

I've heard he's had 10,000 'I love forest' lollipops made to give away

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    AH is going to kidnap a random season ticket holder who has not attended the match and parade him round the pitch wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am not a true supporter' before making him jump into a vat of gravy which Forest fans will be able to dip their free steak and kidney pies into. A vegetarian option will also be provided.
    😆😆😆😆

One thing is for sure, it'll be one massive anti-climax.
    Last edited by snipe_pie; 18-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Our chairman takes to the pitch at half time, dramatically tears off his rubber Alan Hardy mask to reveal that Ray Trew is still in charge.

Stewards to get a 5% pay rise. Back dated to when they started, 1984 for me

I know what it is!!
    With all the BS going on in the boardroom there will be very little shi7 on the seats!!!

More to the point where what happened to Hardy's break from twitter that he posted about 5 days ago?

After liking the bench season ticket idea, AH has decided to go one further and actually let us play in matches. It will be selected by your seat number being written on a football and punted up in the air towards Hollis. Whichever balls Hollis heads in the right direction are the winners for that week. The system was proven to be sound after testing as they showed he only did it correctly every few thousand times anyway.

If you are successful then you can choose which position you want to play in and the team member you replace has to be Mrs Magpie for the day.

This for me would be the promised wow signings and only this.

AH sacks Nolan during the half time interval and replaces him with a keen young and upcoming manager , Jamie Fullarton !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    AH is going to kidnap a random season ticket holder who has not attended the match and parade him round the pitch wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am not a true supporter' before making him jump into a vat of gravy which Forest fans will be able to dip their free steak and kidney pies into. A vegetarian option will also be provided.
    I'd actually pay to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Whichever balls Hollis heads in the right direction ....
    May as well have a go on the lottery as well!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast