Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
That was waaaay too much information Jules, about when you were a 14 year old nipper. But it still made me giggle though.
Ive got to agree with Animal's comments here though, and when you say Mr Cryne & co are saving money in the pot for when we really need it etc.
When is that exactly, is it for if these kids don't adapt to the Champship and we have to sell them ?
Or is it for if they do brilliantly and the big clubs come in and sign them in January ?
Either way it all leads to yet another total squad rebuild within 2 years doesn't it.
Sorry for delay in reply mate. I think it's for when we haven't got a passionate steadying hand on the ship and it's blowing a gale The club will then have a few rescourses for a new sail! Living hand to mouth as we have done in the past is fine, but when a problem occurs and People have to go to Wonga, they pay a heavy price. I think PC ( and I may be wrong here) is being careful to ensure that we don't become a Wonga customer in the near future and end up like Bolton and a few more, with our backs to the wall.