+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades to re-invest

Blades to re-invest

Money from the Kyle & Harry deals...

Looking for a CB, CM & Striker

Interesting.

Leonard still No. target it seems.

I'd like to see some decent money spent on a CM.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Money from the Kyle & Harry deals...

Looking for a CB, CM & Striker

Interesting.

Leonard still No. target it seems.

I'd like to see some decent money spent on a CM.
    What would you consider decent money mi owd? We definately need another keeper also.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What would you consider decent money mi owd? We definately need another keeper also.UTCB
    He would have to be more than decent if he is to replace either Fleck or Coutts

We definately need another keeper also.UTCB
    Unless the CB can also play in goal

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield_Blade View Post
    Unless the CB can also play in goal
    without giving away relegation-causing penalties at the other end of the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    CM in CW's mind at the moment is Leonard. We may have to go to £750k to get him but money well spent IMO. We don't have a player like him at the moment box to box player who defends in front of the back three. If Brookes turns in performances like he did last night then no need to get any more midfielders in after Leonard as we will have enough competition.

We seem to be putting a lot of money towards getting Lenighan in at CB, if rumours are to be believed, talk of bids of £1.5 million plus going in. Interesting CW still looking for 1 more up top. A player with pace has to be on the shopping list and yes a back up keeper is crucial. Seems we've had to wait for the Maguire, Walker and Murphy money to be confirmed before we started pushing the financial boat out so more Aldi now than Netto shopping.
    I thought Aldi was superior to Netto? No?

That's what he's saying aint it? #confused

Striker with pace is important in this league!

Minimum £50 million...

I'll rephrase....i want a quality replacement fro basham. He's destined to be the new monty scapegoat for us in this league...

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Minimum £50 million...

I'll rephrase....i want a quality replacement fro basham. He's destined to be the new monty scapegoat for us in this league...
    You mean the Basham who only yesterday signed a new 2 year contract,and now you want him replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He would have to be more than decent if he is to replace either Fleck or Coutts
    For me it's about building strength in depth and not leaving ourselves open if someone gets injured or banned. Sooner that for me than replace the whole squad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast