+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently..

This is a head scratcher for me , do we give him ANOTHER chance, can we afford to give him another chance ?????
    The sort of player who could turn into a star. Hes also a huge fan of the team and area,

?????

If we did keep him it would have to be his last chance, you'd think.

I'd love him to make it-we need players with his passion for the club. As I said about Murphy, that counts for a lot with me-as it does a lot of other folk. But I'm already worried about whether we'll score enough goals this season and if we rely on him and Gayle as our main strikers I think we'll be in trouble.

Indeed , my major worry is chance conversion rate , we will struggle in this legue not taking our chances ...

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    Indeed , my major worry is chance conversion rate , we will struggle in this legue not taking our chances ...
    That's my concern as well.

I think we'd have to get another striker in before we could consider selling really.

In an interview today he said all the right things again but we really need him to start "walking the walk" after he "talks the talk".

Give ya heeds a shake man

Mitro 13 million he couldn't trap a bag of cement, can't head the ball, can't hold the ball up and he's slower than Shola

If anyone offered 3 million I would snap their hands off but he is an international scoring goals fior his country. Problem is he is in this country and couldnt score in the championship.

How long did we keep Shola and how many chances did we give him* ? I say we can give Mitro another couple seasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)