+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New (old) user here!

Shallowboy - 1000+ posts of nothing to say.
    Monkey - 1000+ posts, mostly lies.

I appreciate that a certain amount of cross club posting is encouraged by FootyMad, but this is just fascist attempts by two posters (both of whom exhibit classic sociopath symptoms) attempting to disrupt and deflect our enjoyment of chatting about things Sheffield United. We're giving them the benefit of the doubt and a spirit of fair play that neither deserve.

ok my fellow Blades, I realise it's not good form to just do a 'hit and run' post and not fill in the detail, so here I am.

I have dabbled in the past with bits and bobs of forum posting ... Bladesmad (I also had another user name but can't for the life of me remember it) S24SU; the old one linked from the SUFC Official site .. Bladesunited? Thing is I used to work away a lot and had little access to the internet, but now I've got much more free time on my hands and wouldn't mind joining in with the Blades banter. I signed up for Jostein's forum (weareblades?) but, as I said in my OP, the pigs really spoilt that. After a few dozen posts I just packed in - can't do with keyboard warrior pigs. I can't get on with S24SU, lol the grammar, spelling and/or 'you have posted this on the wrong thread' police would do my nut in!

I've lurked about on here (on and off) for a while now and witnessed it's sad decline. It's a shame, because there used to be some very entertaining and interesting posts/discussions on here. Now all I see is, well what I put in my OP .... either pigs taking the pish; my fellow Blades giving them some back (but then it's just like the infant school play ground) or just meaningless mumblings between friends. Nothing wrong with the latter, don't get me wrong, but when there is little else of interest on the forum ... well, it's pointless any new posters joining.

Get rid of the pigs - or at the very least, control them and you will see new posters coming along with new view points, information, opinions etc .... you know, the type of thing most people would like to participate on a forum for!!

Up the Mighty Blades!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slackbladder View Post
    ok my fellow Blades, I realise it's not good form to just do a 'hit and run' post and not fill in the detail, so here I am.

I have dabbled in the past with bits and bobs of forum posting ... Bladesmad (I also had another user name but can't for the life of me remember it) S24SU; the old one linked from the SUFC Official site .. Bladesunited? Thing is I used to work away a lot and had little access to the internet, but now I've got much more free time on my hands and wouldn't mind joining in with the Blades banter. I signed up for Jostein's forum (weareblades?) but, as I said in my OP, the pigs really spoilt that. After a few dozen posts I just packed in - can't do with keyboard warrior pigs. I can't get on with S24SU, lol the grammar, spelling and/or 'you have posted this on the wrong thread' police would do my nut in!

I've lurked about on here (on and off) for a while now and witnessed it's sad decline. It's a shame, because there used to be some very entertaining and interesting posts/discussions on here. Now all I see is, well what I put in my OP .... either pigs taking the pish; my fellow Blades giving them some back (but then it's just like the infant school play ground) or just meaningless mumblings between friends. Nothing wrong with the latter, don't get me wrong, but when there is little else of interest on the forum ... well, it's pointless any new posters joining.

Get rid of the pigs - or at the very least, control them and you will see new posters coming along with new view points, information, opinions etc .... you know, the type of thing most people would like to participate on a forum for!!

Up the Mighty Blades!!!
    Lol at S24SU.

Slack see you are coming back for more,we have a weapon on here to deal with Piglets,its called PIGNORE,all you do when you smell one is you put the piglet on "Ignore",and we try not to "Quote" any piglet post's so those that have those piglets on PIGNORE dont see whet they have posted,it works very well.

It doesn't though, because we have threads where they're all disjointed because every other post is 'you have this user on ignore', and then other people who don't ignore them quote them or reply to them. It's a bloody joke at the moment.

Sod footymad network. Just ban the wastes of oxygen on spam grounds.
    End of.
    The OP has it absolutely right.
    Get shot of them or see this site with only them on it!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Lol at S24SU.

Slack see you are coming back for more,we have a weapon on here to deal with Piglets,its called PIGNORE,all you do when you smell one is you put the piglet on "Ignore",and we try not to "Quote" any piglet post's so those that have those piglets on PIGNORE dont see whet they have posted,it works very well.
    The problem with Pignore Chippy is that every single day somebody quotes a Pig, it'll only work if everybody uses it and also the likes of Les.

I quote if a Pig has already been quoted but I suppose I shouldn't.

why don't we all try being nice to them.............that'll confuse 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    why don't we all try being nice to them.............that'll confuse 'em
    Impossible, as Mr Bean, The Reverend and Block-Head don't know the meaning of the word "nice", that's why I have them on Pignore.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    he's an annoying little ****
    You've simply gotten all bitter in your vintage years Gray, starting with when you bottled it on the S.Yorks Board in the "Mind the Gap" year and ran off here. Simple as that you silly old sausage. You were okay dishing it out, but can't take it back. Well, what comes around goes around old mucka.

Pignore works for me Rav

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast