+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Apollon Limassol - Roll Call, Match Thread etc.

I thought Maynard was good harrassing them, he'll get better too. That's what DM wants the lone striker to do. He was reaching that GMS cross of Christie didn't get it as well.

Good result last night. The key next week is not to concede. I would be happy to contain them for first 20, try and sneak a goal and then see out the game, with us trying to hit them on the break.

I agree with Aldo, i think Maynard will come good. He looks a bit off the pace and is perhaps a few weeks behind the rest in fitness, but there is a player there. I feel he offers something Rooney and Stockley dont. Im sure each individual game will suit each individual player come time and Its difficult having just one up front, especially when it is more suited to a team that breaks, rather than builds up play. Rooney is good for a header though, hence why i prefer him in that lone striker role. I think Maynard would be more suited to a 4-4-2 should we ever go down that road.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910