+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our team for the match at Bristol City

Mallon , on the evidence if what I saw at Grimsby and Tuesday night will very quickly become a favourite. Second half he drifted out of the game a bit but he showed he has good reading ( similar to Matty James

Is that photo a young Wayne Rooney Jules ?

Davies

Mccarthy Macdonald Jackson Fryers

Mowatt Williams Moncur

Isgrove Bradshaw Mallan

are you leavin yids out cos you reckon he wont be here? mind mccarthy wa brilliant other night.

Has the lad from Luton featured in any games yet ?

Yes Bankend

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Mallon , on the evidence if what I saw at Grimsby and Tuesday night will very quickly become a favourite. Second half he drifted out of the game a bit but he showed he has good reading similar to Matty James
    Speaking of Matty James, Derby were linked with him recently for about 4 mill (in a deal which could have risen to 6 mill), and their fans sounded disappointed with the idea. And they seemed to think that we didn't rate James and weren't impressed with him either!.
    That fee of 4 mill just shows what we're up against in this league doesn't it.

I never rated the lad. He could make a short pass here n' there and broke up play a little. However, he still looked a yard off pace and I could hit ball harder. Thought he was no better than we already had and I would have gone with Scowen Mowatt and Moncur in side over him anyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I never rated the lad. He could make a short pass here n' there and broke up play a little. However, he still looked a yard off pace and I could hit ball harder. Thought he was no better than we already had and I would have gone with Scowen Mowatt and Moncur in side over him anyday of the week.
    That surprises me Ponty because I thought he was popular with most of our fans. Is he worth 4-5 mill though, well thats another question altogether isn't it!.

Acido you know when we reminisce over Barnsley players from the past. Good or bad for that matter. He won't be first name plucked out by most. He did a job. No more, no less. Alot will respect that. Not enough to warrant us signing him for me mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast