+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yids last game?

Yids last game?

Is this aft match against Huddersfield the opportunity for them to make an improved offer if he comes up to scratch?

5 million nowt less ,

So what if it is? (His last game). He goes with my blessing to a Premiership club. He owes us nowt. Take as much as we can and move on. I've sold another grandma Exile

Davies MOM but Yids was a class act today.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Davies MOM but Yids was a class act today.
    I wonder why that was poggy ??

Playing for his future probably.

Not with us Poggy. If he were gunna sign on dotted line he'd of done it by now.

Fair enough, but lets get this one right this time eh. And by that I mean lets make sure it suits us and not just the team we're selling him to etc.
    Roma, you mentioned nowt less than 5 mill and to be honest Id love it if we could get anywhere near that. Im guessing it will end up being 'undisclosed' again and near the Marc Roberts fee of 3 to 3.5 mill. And we should look into the idea of a player and cash deal with whoever he does join.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    So what if it is? (His last game). He goes with my blessing to a Premiership club. He owes us nowt. Take as much as we can and move on. I've sold another grandma Exile
    How many Grandmas you got Ponte?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Fair enough, but lets get this one right this time eh. And by that I mean lets make sure it suits us and not just the team we're selling him to etc.
    Roma, you mentioned nowt less than 5 mill and to be honest Id love it if we could get anywhere near that. Im guessing it will end up being 'undisclosed' again and near the Marc Roberts fee of 3 to 3.5 mill. And we should look into the idea of a player and cash deal with whoever he does join.
    If your thinking Nahki Wells Acido ? Forget that one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast