+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic is not a political arena ...

I had the unfortunate so called pleasure of living in Kilmarnock as a ****ager for about a year due to my dad's work

Horrible horrible place, full of sectarian attitudes on both sides

It was a joy to retun to the North East

Aberdonians and North East folk be glad you live in one of the best places in the world

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    I had the unfortunate so called pleasure of living in Kilmarnock as a ****ager for about a year due to my dad's work

Aberdonians and North East folk be glad you live in one of the best places in the world
    Post Brexit, thanks to the Tory voting c*nts that reside in the north east, it'll be one of the worst, according to a report on STV.

No bullsh@t in Meldrum.

Nae even many cheek tops kicking about to be fair. I ken a family of sevconians but apart fae that that its pretty clean

But guffball tops are in abundance

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Is that wee toons like Dumbarton where you get "black balled" fae the bowling greens for being of the green persuasion? The school bus fae St Pats used to come up Bonhill Road at 4pm full of tricolour's and IRA paraphernalia and the road would be lined with Union Jack's and UDA songs, the bus would get pelted and then it was "square go" and chased doon the "common". …..ah the good old days!!!
    That must've been a bit before my time. These fights down the common were always Dinky/Myre turf wars when I was growing up

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Post Brexit, thanks to the Tory voting c*nts that reside in the north east, it'll be one of the worst, according to a report on STV.
    Read that earlier RST!!! Its a facking cluster of epic proportions!!!

Glasgow isn't anywhere near as bad as the villages in the coonties. The Tory councillor in Alloa questioned the big orange walk and has been getting called a republican ever since

Back on topic, fair play to Hollywood teeth. He could have said **** all like what normally happens there. Dare I say it but I don't actually mind him.

Name:  IMG_0081.JPG
Views: 473
Size:  55.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Glasgow isn't anywhere near as bad as the villages in the coonties. The Tory councillor in Alloa questioned the big orange walk and has been getting called a republican ever since

Back on topic, fair play to Hollywood teeth. He could have said **** all like what normally happens there. Dare I say it but I don't actually mind him.
    Nah hes a pr@ck. Hes a smug w@nker who had a few pops at us last season. Id love to kick his teeth back into a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A lot of Aberdeen fans say that. I put it down to their experiences of Glasgow being mainly of Parkhead & Ibrox.

I rarely notice it. I'd say it's much worse in the small towns than Glasgow
    I've never set foot in Ibrox as a matter of principle. I've been to Parkhead a few times but usually when it's been being used as a neutral venue - only once for a game against Celtic. So my experience of Glasgow is pretty uncoloured by experiences of those places.

I did live there for a while and am a pretty regular visitor and I wouldn't be if there were not things about it I like, but it definitely feels a "different planet" culturally in a way that places like London, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, or Edinburgh don't and sectarianism is a massive part of that. I don't doubt it's even more obvious in some of the smaller towns but I'd have no reason to go there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12