+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dons v Limassol on TV?

Dons v Limassol on TV?

Working down south this week and wanted to catch the game... is it on any UK TV channels?

Quote Originally Posted by red_mist View Post
    Working down south this week and wanted to catch the game... is it on any UK TV channels?
    Don't think so.
    The away leg will be on Premier Sports.
    Red TV will probably announce tomorrow morning (after as many tickets as possible have been shifted understandably) that it'll be on maybe?
    mind you, they did the same in the last round for the home leg, and it was a clusterf*ck that didn't work for a lot of folk.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Don't think so.
    The away leg will be on Premier Sports.
    Red TV will probably announce tomorrow morning (after as many tickets as possible have been shifted understandably) that it'll be on maybe?
    mind you, they did the same in the last round for the home leg, and it was a clusterf*ck that didn't work for a lot of folk.
    Aye two right I think I would prefer it to be on a Uk TV Channel wont be ITV4 tho as the have the Everton game

Cypriot TV seems to be showing the Panathinaikos game, which seems odd.....

Away leg confirmed on Premier Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    Cypriot TV seems to be showing the Panathinaikos game, which seems odd.....
    I think a lot of Greek Cypriots support Greek teams. It's maybe a bit like people in Ireland supporting Celtic and not paying too much attention to Irish football.

It's on RedTV International so you could always pay for a subscription and then get a decent VPN to mask your IP Address.