+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: League Cup

Didn't Chris Sutton pick out the rangers ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Didn't Chris Sutton pick out the rangers ball?
    No, it was Michael Stewart. But Chris did have a wee smirk when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Im nae happy about it either moog but at the end of the day I look at it as I go to support the club not the cretin who runs it, he will be long gone and I will still be supporting the club. Hopefully the next chairman has the balls to stand up to the OF, we should make our feelings clear at Pittodrie because moaning about it on a forum and boycotting Hamilton away isn't going to bother the board one bit.
    Respect your opinion Rico min - as I said each to their own - but that attitude is exactly what they are relying on to allow them to "move on". We can all agree Milne is an utter bellend and its correct that the club will be here long after he's gone (hopefully soon).

But now is the time - and the only time - to do something about the blatant cheating, rigged "investigation" and complete lack of any sort of proper sanctions. If we let it go now its gone forever. They are just spoon feeding us a load of utter sh'ite saying there is nothing else they can do. Its complete boll'ocks - they simply don't want to do anything.

I agree moaning on a message board has f'uck all effect - but I don't think any club (or Scotland) could ignore empty stands. That's our only viable mechanism to force a rethink. No action just means the status quo and AFC functioning as the OF's bitch in perpetuity - great eh & well worth £400 a year.

The question is will we actually do it and boycott?

The clubs, SFA and SPFL are 100% banking on most people sharing your attitude and the answer to that question being no.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345