+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rooney out

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Correct on both counts.

We were of course, playing the game with the few players left fit after a particularly brutal encounter with Celtic in the Scottish Cup semi final.

Indeed. Scorer for Waterschei: Eddie Goodtekkers!

Voordeckers

Recon we will start with stockley, it will be something different from last week and the hope would be he puts himself about and rough up the centre backs

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Recon we will start with stockley, it will be something different from last week and the hope would be he puts himself about and rough up the centre backs
    You finished your post off too soon... you missed the part which says before getting himself sent off for use of the elbow

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Derek Young on red tv seemed to think.
    ^^ There's the problem right there^^ Derek Young was thinking ffs

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Pretty sure we lost 1:0 in Belgium - was it not the game Stuart Kennedy rolled his ankle going onto the park and ended his career?
    Yep . Senile dementia kicking in early for me . I listened to it on the radio. Our only defeat in the campaign. I think Falconer was the youngest to play in Europe or something like that. He made his competitive first team debut in that game. Anyhoo I'll shut up as completely off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Yep . Senile dementia kicking in early for me . I listened to it on the radio. Our only defeat in the campaign. I think Falconer was the youngest to play in Europe or something like that. He made his competitive first team debut in that game. Anyhoo I'll shut up as completely off topic.
    Surely it was the wireless

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123