+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red TV fkd AGAIN !!!!

Red TV fkd AGAIN !!!!

Morning of our big and Red TV Intl fkd yet again, trying to log in and absolutely sweet fk all happens. I normally log in every morning over here at some point just to catch up with what is happening at the club and fresh news etc, and every other morning no problem at all. but today its FKD and this is totally p1ssing me off. Absolutely raging at this lack of quality service cmon to fk Aberdeen sort thtis sh1t out once and for all, its a total disgrace..........

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Morning of our big and Red TV Intl fkd yet again, trying to log in and absolutely sweet fk all happens. I normally log in every morning over here at some point just to catch up with what is happening at the club and fresh news etc, and every other morning no problem at all. but today its FKD and this is totally p1ssing me off. Absolutely raging at this lack of quality service cmon to fk Aberdeen sort thtis sh1t out once and for all, its a total disgrace..........
    Tried to log on yesterday evening and it was knackered then. Still down.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Tried to log on yesterday evening and it was knackered then. Still down.
    unfknbelievable

Took me a few attempts to log in but now working. Try refreshing several times.

I was able to log in roughly an hour ago to watch Deek and Joe's previews for the match tonight. I did have to click on log in a few times for it to do it though.
    First thing I'm going to do tonight when I get back to my apartment is see if I have Premier Sports on my MAG Box. Think its there but its a nightmare to find right now and not sure if it'll be the Dons game on or some pish like Everton!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    I was able to log in roughly an hour ago to watch Deek and Joe's previews for the match tonight. I did have to click on log in a few times for it to do it though.
    First thing I'm going to do tonight when I get back to my apartment is see if I have Premier Sports on my MAG Box. Think its there but its a nightmare to find right now and not sure if it'll be the Dons game on or some pish like Everton!!!
    Premier sports is showing it in the UK. The Everton game was on one of the ITV channels last week.

Is there definitely live video coverage on RedTV International? It just says "LIVE COVERAGE" on the listing - what does that mean? Live video or Live audio? I'd like to know in advance rather than log in at 6pm and find out it's only audio and then have to try and find a link somewhere else, or quickly subscribe to Premier Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Is there definitely live video coverage on RedTV International? It just says "LIVE COVERAGE" on the listing - what does that mean? Live video or Live audio? I'd like to know in advance rather than log in at 6pm and find out it's only audio and then have to try and find a link somewhere else, or quickly subscribe to Premier Sports.
    Finally seems to be all sorted and I even got an email from this time apologizing for the technical problems and also confirming there is live video coverage for us international subscribers tonight DC so we are good to go

Stand Free!!!
    COYR

see this link to club web page mate
    http://www.afc.co.uk/news/9869.php#.WYMo2oiGPIU

Make sure and login well before 6pm or all you're likely to get is live error messages...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast