+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F**k of stv

F**k of stv

STV reporting about the trouble at the end of last nights game, they didn't even acknowledge we were still in it after the last round or the 1st leg last week TYPICAL WEST COAST PRESS.COYR 🐑🐑🐑🐑

This from follow follow! Hope your pc is well protected!

Trialist
    Wink Re: Sheep out
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Frost View Post
    I think the sheep are a better team than that mob but it was 88 degrees over there that's what the main factor was . Thank god for the heat
    They simply aren't! They have one or two decent players at best and a lot of very poor ones. We will be comfortably ahead of them this year and I feel we should have been last year. They looked poor against us but we fked it up against other teams where as they got the job done. We also have taken their best player and captain (and the dhims the other decent player) and strengthened significantly whilst those sheep fancying vermin still have absolute mugs like Considine, Logan etc. in their starting 11!

Let's show this shower of sh!t that we are Scotlands top team without the irish cnts. Fk the h,uns.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilyboy2 View Post
    STV reporting about the trouble at the end of last nights game, they didn't even acknowledge we were still in it after the last round or the 1st leg last week TYPICAL WEST COAST PRESS.COYR 🐑🐑🐑🐑
    Last night as our game was kicking off, their wooden sports presenter was telling us how Sevco were still looking at the Hearts player and Kenny McLean from Aberdeen as new purchases this season.

F$%k right off!

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This from follow follow! Hope your pc is well protected!

Trialist
    Wink Re: Sheep out
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Frost View Post
    I think the sheep are a better team than that mob but it was 88 degrees over there that's what the main factor was . Thank god for the heat
    They simply aren't! They have one or two decent players at best and a lot of very poor ones. We will be comfortably ahead of them this year and I feel we should have been last year. They looked poor against us but we fked it up against other teams where as they got the job done. We also have taken their best player and captain (and the dhims the other decent player) and strengthened significantly whilst those sheep fancying vermin still have absolute mugs like Considine, Logan etc. in their starting 11!

Let's show this shower of sh!t that we are Scotlands top team without the irish cnts. Fk the h,uns.
    I need to go and disinfect my eyes after reading that.
    F*** them, they won't do well this season either. Deluded ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilyboy2 View Post
    Does anybody still watch STV??

I forgot it existed pointless TV channel.

**** the BBC, **** STV, and also **** that wee team from Govan the one with 5 years of history. COYR!

The most deluded bunch of morons on planet earth. Not a brain cell between them.