+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bristol V Barnsley team news

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats all true SB, but I don't think these are just 'knee jerk' reactions.
    But if we beat Ipswich then things might look brighter this time next week, its hard but I know we're going to have to try and stay patient.
    Btw regardless of todays result, is anybody bothered if we lose to Morecambe in the Lg Cup ?.
    (because we did it against Northampton last season after losing 4-2 at Ipswich on the opening day, and it didn't affect our season)
    Hey! No point playing a game you're not bothered about winning. We need a win, a clean sheet, and a good performance.

I watched the match on the new ifollow app ( which is crap, no commentary and looked like it was filmed on an iphone).
    They looked every bit what they are, a total new team of individuals. When they went behind and were closed down quicker than I suspect they are used to, they resorted to what they know, lower league football. As Animal says they need time to gel. As they gel they will find more time on the ball and i'm sure things will improve. I think the players will be good enough and may be another suprise package. Could really do with someone stepping up as a midfield general. I trust in Hecky but expect some dam good thrashings along the way.
    Thats my view for what it's worth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234