+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Home game v forest 2003

Question Home game v forest 2003

Notts faced forest at meadow lane in 2003 to raise money to keep Notts alive.. bucket collections around the ground...................... can anybody please tell me what date this took place the score the scorers and the attendance please?

There was a Notts Legends v Forest Legends match on 5th October 2003. The attendance was 8702 and £43,000 was raised for the Supporters Trust. I don't know the score or scorers I'm afraid.

I'm not sure whether this is the match you are referring to, or was there another one between the respective first teams?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmagpie2002 View Post
    Notts faced forest at meadow lane in 2003 to raise money to keep Notts alive.. bucket collections around the ground...................... can anybody please tell me what date this took place the score the scorers and the attendance please?
    5th October 2003...8,500 crowd....£40,000 raised....score 3-2 to Notts Johnson, Bartlett and Stant for Notts....McParland and Birtles for Forest

Notts County On This Day: History, Facts & Figures from Every Day of the Year
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 06-08-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    5th October 2003...8,500 crowd....£40,000 raised....score 3-2 to Notts Johnson, Bartlett and Stant for Notts....McParland and Birtles for Forest

Notts County On This Day: History, Facts & Figures from Every Day of the Year
    Thank you kindly