+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Like watching Brazil"

''It's like watching Brazil.''
    Perhaps he meant its like watching Alan Brazil humping a munter.

Another stellar result....this time at mighty Brentford.

Must've been well worth the 14 hour round trip from Newcastle and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Another stellar result....this time at mighty Brentford.

Must've been well worth the 14 hour round trip from Newcastle and the likes.
    Yeah right.

The nearest that bull sh!tter gets to a match is when when he's trying to get his camp fire going.

You've got to give some credit to that boring inbred 71, at least he attends a game here or there, when he's not posting comment after comment of monotonous c rap.

😎

Quote Originally Posted by grabut View Post
    ��

The Dings played some really good stuff today.

They were playing ASTON VILLA folks.......yes......ASTON VILLA featuring Alan Hutton and James Chester not Barcelona with Messi and Iniesta!

That said.....you can only thrash what's put infront of you so fair play.

Who do you West Brom & Wolves fans 'support' as neutrals, when one or the other are playing the Villingham mob ?.

(we're the same, when Leeds & Sheff Wensdy & Sheff United play and kick the hell out of each other. Its hard to know who to 'support' for one game!)

Let them have their little moment in the sunshine,can't wait for the harsh winter to bite at their suntanned backs,strange feeling today though whichever way it swung would be disappointing in some ways,think one of them will come up though but not both

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who do you West Brom & Wolves fans 'support' as neutrals, when one or the other are playing the Villingham mob ?.

(we're the same, when Leeds & Sheff Wensdy & Sheff United play and kick the hell out of each other. Its hard to know who to 'support' for one game!)
    Whilst at my non league club's butt f King today some Albion fans I was with were discussing this very topic Acido and the 100% consensus was for a Wolves win.

Amongst most slightly older Albion fans the Villa are the most hated local rival and in truth the Wolves rivalry has intensified in only the last 25-30 years or so since we stupidly gave away Steve Bull to them.

Speaking purely as a football fan I do think they are a very good side to watch and I expect them to come up this season and more than hold their own next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Whilst at my non league club's butt f King today some Albion fans I was with were discussing this very topic Acido and the 100% consensus was for a Wolves win.

Amongst most slightly older Albion fans the Villa are the most hated local rival and in truth the Wolves rivalry has intensified in only the last 25-30 years or so since we stupidly gave away Steve Bull to them.

Speaking purely as a football fan I do think they are a very good side to watch and I expect them to come up this season and more than hold their own next season.
    Mickd 1961, the voice of reason. At least you appreciated that we looked good today. It was also a good advert for the Championsip.

Were you at the recent Barnsley game Abbo ?.
    While I reckon you didnt deserve to win that game, I admit that we werent capable of winning it either but I think we definitely deserved to get what looked like a stoppage time draw!.

Looking at the derby matches again though, arent these the games what we always look forward to and it begs the question again.... Do we REALLY want our local rivals to go down at the end of a season ?.
    (when it means having to go away to Brentford or Colchester for example the following season, and no offense to those teams, Im thinking of the long journeys when a local derby match would surely be the better option ?.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)