+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The injury was on a plastic pitch...
    Wouldn't have got it if he was running round Seaton Park

Have all our injuries this year been on plastic pitches?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Have all our injuries this year been on plastic pitches?
    No, I think it is on our players.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Wouldn't have got it if he was running round Seaton Park
    Odd that the club are happy to have a pop at the clubs with plastic pitches but they train on them as well. Worst injury we've had for a while. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Odd that the club are happy to have a pop at the clubs with plastic pitches but they train on them as well. Worst injury we've had for a while. Shameful.

And install them at the supery doopery training centre of excellent awesomeness in Dunecht

And have the youngsters play matches on them

I may be wrong but its the worst since Mark Reynolds at Sevcoves plastic monstrosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And install them at the supery doopery training centre of excellent awesomeness in Dunecht

And have the youngsters play matches on them

I may be wrong but its the worst since Mark Reynolds at Sevcoves plastic monstrosity?
    Maybe we could rename it "The Cormack Potentional Cruciate Injury Park"?

Just bumping up this thread I started back in August 2017... I heralded Wright as possibly the most exciting young player we’ve produced since Jess... I may have been slightly optimistic but he’s certainly starting to come good playing in a more attack minded team and a more central position.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Just bumping up this thread I started back in August 2017... I heralded Wright as possibly the most exciting young player we’ve produced since Jess... I may have been slightly optimistic but he’s certainly starting to come good playing in a more attack minded team and a more central position.
    Aye DC good shout three years back, he has been a bit unlucky with one thing and another over the past couple of years but the more he plays the better he gets, he really is a joy to watch.
    Why he was left out on Thursday in Lisbon remains a mystery to me, the lad is a livewire and should probably be one of the first names on the team sheet week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I’ve never been convinced by Wright. Thought he was soft, too lightweight & I’ve seen him hide a good few times in big games.

That said, he’s been absolutely excellent so far this season. Him & Hedges have been the real difference makers in the team. You feel something positive could happen every time they are on the ball & the way Wright takes the ball and his first thought is immediately to push forward is great to see & a real threat.

He’s a confidence player. His confidence is sky high just now & it’s showing in his play.

He shouldn’t have been dropped on Thursday - no question.

That said, the big test for him, the team & DM comes with the two Timothy games coming up.

Wright needs to step up & do it against that level of opposition. If he does that, like Jess used to do all the time - then I’ll truly be convinced we have a plaaaar on our hands.

Over to you Scotty min...

For me the big difference is his brain is now in sync with his feet. Always felt before his timing was out. He was off trying something before he really had control of the ball.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast