+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diddy doon dabs delight in defeat...

Diddy doon dabs delight in defeat...

..at Dens Park.

That's ok then, Dundee can pocket the 200 grand fae the tim game and they can focus on Brechin

1000 days and counting.

Lets hope this victory gives Dundee a lift after their atrocious start to the league season. Anything less than a point against Celtic will be seen as a complete disaster

slugger can't resist my posts, biggest LGBTQIA weirdo on here ever

Try and be positive on a rare Dundee victory and old sluggo falls to pieces. My fault really, should have know it couldn't debate football, particularly a Dundee derby, as Celtic weren't involved

this is what you want, isn't it slugger, a bite of flower's pillow

Who did hertz get in the draw

Hearts admittedly are in bit of a mess at the moment sluggo, but back on track, Dundee's disastrous start to the league season, any thoughts sluggo?

you'd think a 'Hearts fan' would have more on his mind than dab destruction.

wonder who its team in the League Cup is now, back to Sevco

Sluggo has the defectors on as soon as Dundee's league for is mentioned, why is this sluggo?

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Sluggo has the defectors on as soon as Dundee's league for is mentioned, why is this sluggo?
    Poor old ump**** login names has been silent since the week before when he was trying to make out a loss on penalties wasn't a loss. Not a peep from him about the Ross County game. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Poor old ump**** login names has been silent since the week before when he was trying to make out a loss on penalties wasn't a loss. Not a peep from him about the Ross County game. I wonder why.
    I think silence is the slugs way of showing how scared stiff he is that this is going to be the season Dundee disappear for a very long time. Again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)