+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 230 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2299

Thread: Ex-Dons

He’s a f’uckin p00f

Kenny McLean is a an overrated player. His shying away from some Man Utd attacking was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Believe it or not this prob has been the best game since the restart most have been worse than this
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Kenny McLean is a an overrated player. His shying away from some Man Utd attacking was embarrassing.
    Kenny Maclean would walk into our starting 11,he's a better player than most of what we have

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Kenny Maclean would walk into our starting 11,he's a better player than most of what we have
    Lewis Ferguson or Kenny McLean.....Ferguson every time

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lewis Ferguson or Kenny McLean.....Ferguson every time
    I would rather have Mclean and Ferguson together in our midfield so as i said Mclean would walk into our starting 11 easily,do you not agree?
    Would you rather Bryson,Mcgeough,Ojo or Mclean to partner Lewis Ferguson? I know who i would want and he's playing at the top level just now(its not Bryson,Mcgeough or Ojo)
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 28-06-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I would rather have Mclean and Ferguson together in our midfield so as i said Mclean would walk into our starting 11 easily,do you not agree?
    Would you rather Bryson,Mcgeough,Ojo or Mclean to partner Lewis Ferguson? I know who i would want and he's playing at the top level just now(its not Bryson,Mcgeough or Ojo)
    McLean is getting into your starting eleven because Del has struggled again (I’m being kind by saying struggles) in the past few transfer windows. Bryson is done...no doubt about it, Ojo struggled at the start but seems to be adapting better the last few games we seen him and McGeouch hasn’t had the best start either. I wouldn’t start Ojo, McGeouch, Bryson or McLean as I would rather give young Dean Campbell a chance to develop more. I would tell him he is better than the other 4 and is sought after by all the big clubs in Europe then watch him play like a young Zinedine Zadane as he proves my inclusion of him in the team.
    Del could learn a bit motivational skills from myself

Fact is McLean is not with us anymore, so it is a moot point. Ferguson is a must, Bryson is bust, that would leave one place for Campbell, McGeough or Ojo.
    I would probably go with Ojo.
    Lewis
    Hernandez McKenna Considine Hayes
    McGinn Ferguson Ojo Kennedy
    Cosgrove Main.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Fact is McLean is not with us anymore, so it is a moot point. Ferguson is a must, Bryson is bust, that would leave one place for Campbell, McGeough or Ojo.
    I would probably go with Ojo.
    Lewis
    Hernandez McKenna Considine Hayes
    McGinn Ferguson Ojo Kennedy
    Cosgrove Main.
    Extra priority points to you for remembering who is actually on our books. I forgot all about Kennedy and Main.

McKenna's on his way out isn't he?

McLean is distinctly 2nd division, which is where he's headed.

Now, back to the top league, Come on ye Reds.

I watched a bit of the rerun of the Aberdeen 2-1 Celtic game on Saturday. We really did have some team at that point - Danny Ward in goal, defence maybe not much to write home about, although Logan was a lot better back then, Shinnie, Jack and McLean in midfield with Hayes, McGinn and Rooney.

I'm a fan of McLean and was sad to see him go - I watched some of the Norwich Man U drivel and thought he did fairly well - he doesn't look out of place in the EPL, which means he would most certainly walk into our current team, even though we have about 500 central midfielders. Shinnie would walk into it too. As would Jack. Ojo and McGeough have been ok, but nothing more than that so far. Bryson is a waste of space and I'd be tempted to cut our losses on him already. Campbell is a prospect but not much more than that yet. Ferguson is probably the best player we have at the moment, but I'm not sure he would have been in ahead of Shinnie, McLean, Jack, Christie, Maddison etc.

Page 105 of 230 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast