+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 231 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2303

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Curtis “****’s sake min, Main min” Main puts St Buddies two ahead v doomed TMSTID.
    Perfect way to end their time in the top league. Kind of sums it up really…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Perfect way to end their time in the top league. Kind of sums it up really…
    I think I heard them saying first goal was after an Adam howler. Whatever happened to the girfuy thread. Mcghee and Charlie Adam

Reports that we get “a seven-figure payment” as part of the Scott McKenna sale if he and Nottingham Forest are promoted to the top division in England by beating HUDD-ERS-FIELD* in the play-off final.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/no...ure-promotion/

* https://youtu.be/QstZMn-BSRM

Reports that we get “a seven-figure payment” as part of the Scott McKenna sale if he and Nottingham Forest are promoted to the top division in England by beating HUDD-ERS-FIELD* in the play-off final.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/no...ure-promotion/

* https://youtu.be/QstZMn-BSRM
    Wow ... for the first time in at least two decades, there's a game involvin' an English club which registers significantly above zero on my give-a-****-o-meter.

Grimmer Jr (of the Yard) likely to be on the bench for Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland tomorrow in some sort of anti-merit play-off to try to achieve promotion to some losers’ division.

I’m certain I never saw him play. Another mystery departure in the NE haar of history.

Scott Morrison loses the Australian general election.

Grimmer Jr (of the Yard) likely to be on the bench for Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland tomorrow in some sort of anti-merit play-off to try to achieve promotion to some losers’ division.

I’m certain I never saw him play. Another mystery departure in the NE haar of history.
    I see that the Rokerites (what IS this ‘Black Cats pish?) beat WW 2-0, and that Grimmer jr of the Yard never got off the bench.

Coppiz iz badstidz.

I see that the Rokerites (what IS this ‘Black Cats pish?) .
    Ha'way wi baith. They are Makems.

Haddawa and ****e. Mackem is a generic name for the populace of Sunderland and its Wearside environs, they’ve been the Rokerites since they started playing at Roker Park in 1898, and when I started reading Shoot about 1968, that’s what they were called. QED. FACT. END OF.

A parallel….

All weedgies are weedgies, but only the two manky stinky filthy malodorous clarty-ersed Rangers versions are fuucking incestuous throwback bigoted hun baastards, although others have tried to emulate the fuucking incestuous throwback bigoted hun baastards.

Anyway, it was agreed a long time ago that changing a nickname, a stadium name (eg The Acme Fanny Pad Tannadice Park), or a club name (Ferranti Thistle, Meadowbank Thistle, Livingston JCB Operators) is the work of fannies and wrong ‘uns.

Page 182 of 231 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast