+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 231 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2303

Thread: Ex-Dons

In today’s edition of “once a money grabbing scumbag, always a money grabbing scumbag” I see that Ryan Fraser is refusing to sign a short term contract to play in the remaining July Premier League fixtures despite Bournemouth being in real risk of being relegated. Nice way to thank the club that made you rich Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In today’s edition of “once a money grabbing scumbag, always a money grabbing scumbag” I see that Ryan Fraser is refusing to sign a short term contract to play in the remaining July Premier League fixtures despite Bournemouth being in real risk of being relegated. Nice way to thank the club that made you rich Ryan.
    Remember the time up here he missed training or something because he "dropped his wallet". The boys an arsehole. Good enough player, but clearly got a move lined up somewhere to make him even more money than he needs.

I don't know if this has been discussed because I haven't been on since the lockdown but Hayes looks like he'll be back at AFC as early as next week

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    See thats now confirmed not signing a short term contract with bournemouth so has the little turd screwed them as well as us I take it we get no fee for him moving to a top 6 club

I don’t believe it. We were told that Fraser was a nice lad from a nice family. Now it looks like the weasel has shafted two clubs. Bizarre.

Watching a BT Sport documentary "The Gaffer" about football managers. Starring none other than another money-grabbing weasel Craig Hignett as Hartlepool United manager

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Watching a BT Sport documentary "The Gaffer" about football managers. Starring none other than another money-grabbing weasel Craig Hignett as Hartlepool United manager
    Did I read somewhere, probaby on here, that he was a nasty piece of work?

Yes i know its not aberdeen but bored to tears so watching Norwich v Man Utd 2 scots on show and our old boy Mclean just Showing his shooting more suited to Rugby than Fitba

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Yes i know its not aberdeen but bored to tears so watching Norwich v Man Utd 2 scots on show and our old boy Mclean just Showing his shooting more suited to Rugby than Fitba
    Donsdaft will be delighted. First game I've watched since the restart and it's been crap. Couple of times in the first half Norwich had good opportunities to really attack Manure but just froze.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Donsdaft will be delighted. First game I've watched since the restart and it's been crap. Couple of times in the first half Norwich had good opportunities to really attack Manure but just froze.
    Believe it or not this prob has been the best game since the restart most have been worse than this

Page 104 of 231 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast