+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    And that one was not even close! Nor was there any rapid movement to make it a bit more difficult. Complete incompetance or............?
    Give them a black kit and a flag and they believe they are omnipotent Ronnie.

Totally incompetent and determined to prove it

But, of course, there is no sanction so he'll keep on doing it because, in his own mind, he can rationalise his own incompetence and the result means nothing to him.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    TC is my messiah,has been since 1968,and just to prove ya wrong again TT,ya say 100% of my posts are in total support,the last 2 games i've commented on, i've said have been poor games,i have also said King Kev has made poor decisions abart managers,with Robson bein the biggest ballhack dropped, further proof if it's needed that ya only see what ya wanna see,it must be awful to have that much bile inside ya.I support Sheffield United,i do not hate or luv King Kev,I understand ya must be upset that tho, Yorks lost again but hey at least ya aint blamed King Kev for that yet. UTCB
    100% .............................................guara nteed to get that response again..........and again..................and again.

Not bile Rod, fact.

Stop confusing valid criticism of a man who has a record of not learning from his mistakes by spinning my statement of the facts with your rose tinted specs on.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    100% .............................................guara nteed to get that response again..........and again..................and again.

Not bile Rod, fact.

Stop confusing valid criticism of a man who has a record of not learning from his mistakes by spinning my statement of the facts with your rose tinted specs on.
    Bile,100% Bile TT,tha must have got a King Kev alarm when someone posts owt abart him on here. The facts are King Kev appointed Tufty,did ya give him credit no,when we were strugglin in't pub league it was all his fault in your Bile filled head,but when we win the league and get a 100 points,nowt to do with him,priceless. Same owd same owd TT, the Norris Cole of BLADESmad. I'll si thi laters i've a pint or two waitin to be supped.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Bile,100% Bile TT,tha must have got a King Kev alarm when someone posts owt abart him on here. The facts are King Kev appointed Tufty,did ya give him credit no,when we were strugglin in't pub league it was all his fault in your Bile filled head,but when we win the league and get a 100 points,nowt to do with him,priceless. Same owd same owd TT, the Norris Cole of BLADESmad. I'll si thi laters i've a pint or two waitin to be supped.UTCB
    Try and take an objective stance for once and ask yourself this

"why were we 'strugglin in't pub league'"?

BECAUSE of McC's mistakes. He's got 1 in 10 right and you've repeatedly tried to tell us he 'chased' CW to get him yet never answered the question I posed, namely " How did the rest get the job then?"

He was just as involved in all those appointments too but that's too much for you to stomach.

We'll never agree about him Rod but stop trying to tar me with the 'bile' brush.

My analysis stands up to much closer scrutiny than yours.

You know that so you revert to the classic'deflection ' technique- bring in another option, another subject to take away from the truth.

Ferguson did it for years at Manure, Mourinho does it, as you do, repeatedly.

Stick to the facts, face the truth and leave out the poor attempts at trying to make a tangential point to obscure the truth.

Has anyone mentioned that linesman and ref were not up to their jobs.

These are the incompetents,mark them down and remember them for next time.

Middlesbrough v Sheffield United

PETER BANKES
    Paul Hodskinson and Mark Dwyer
    Fourth Official: Jeremy Simpson

Did anyone else find Boro more than a bit of a cynical side? Gestede leding with his elbow everytime he challenged for the ball ? George Friend (oxymoron if there ever was) leaving his foot in on more than one occassion? Anyway, just an observation, its gone now, bring on Cardiff.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789