+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grass Cutters at Oakwell on Saturday

Can anyone get a picture of these grass Cutters ? Yull see what a meeaun ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hoe, hoe, hoe
    I diggitt Bruv

Be careful taking photos and videos of the match on your phones. Some have been ejected from the ground already this season!

They are serial offenders though and have been posting the videos on Facebook and twitter

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Be careful taking photos and videos of the match on your phones. Some have been ejected from the ground already this season!

They are serial offenders though and have been posting the videos on Facebook and twitter
    A bit harsh that considering some of the things I've heard shouted out and the stewards just stand there doing nowt .

Mind you they are very selective who they challenge in my opinion , younger end seem to suffer the most .

Tha carn't see owt but foork in turbunz at owd traffud tekkin pitchuz !! Watsall this abart then ? Bloody barmee

a few around us got warned about filming they were told bluntly that they would have their season tickets cancelled and was told to read the terms and conditions of your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit harsh that considering some of the things I've heard shouted out and the stewards just stand there doing nowt .

Mind you they are very selective who they challenge in my opinion , younger end seem to suffer the most .
    These were middle aged blokes . I know of one who was definitely thrown out and another who would have been if he hadn't quickly moved seats .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha carn't see owt but foork in turbunz at owd traffud tekkin pitchuz !! Watsall this abart then ? Bloody barmee
    And hundreds a Japs/Malaysians/Koreans/ Chinese n'all. Same at Chelsea. It's not reyt. Who won the Opium Wars ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-08-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Blowk in frunt a me, wa videoing his wife n grandson ( he warra mascot ) frum hafe 2 till 3 nubdi sed owt ,
    anyway look art fo Jud moncur mower 3 afta match tmrw neet

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Who's Abbot ?
    He makes a decent type of Ale, and he used to be Costello's comedy partner. Surely even you should know that SB.

As for Moncur on the grass cutter, is that what he uses to cut his own barnet these days ? lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast