+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun on the move ?

It's like when they have a wee run in the derbies, the majority are always draws, they got on and on and on about it though

I thought it was only us who 'couldn't afford to switch the heating on'?

Dundee P-P Ayr - frozen pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I thought it was only us who 'couldn't afford to switch the heating on'?

Dundee P-P Ayr - frozen pitch.
    It must be a big cost to run it though and I'm not surprised clubs are choosing not to.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It must be a big cost to run it though and I'm not surprised clubs are choosing not to.
    I'm not surprised either, TTT, but especially so with them having a number of injuries. Sounds deliberate to me, but don't think there is any compulsion to have it working in the Championship.

Wow - that'll be the proud, undefeated home record extended for another week. Remarkable stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    I'm not surprised either, TTT, but especially so with them having a number of injuries. Sounds deliberate to me, but don't think there is any compulsion to have it working in the Championship.
    Does it not say somewhere in the legislation that the "best possible attempt" must be made to make the match playable by the home side? Or does that just get scrutinised in the big league???

Hmmmmm... Am I allowed to say that??? Oh eh............I can, I'm on a forum ,and not the BBC

Hearing they have key players who are carrying injuries so this suits them to be fair

Name:  dedication.JPG
Views: 416
Size:  42.3 KB

Is it fair though? We were ripped another ars**ole by certain folk , for having undersoil heating and the match being called off.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcclean View Post
    wow - that'll be the proud, undefeated home record extended for another week. Remarkable stuff!xdxd

😀😂

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Is it fair though? We were ripped another ars**ole by certain folk , for having undersoil heating and the match being called off.
    Exactly. They are clearly at it and seem to be getting away with it. 19.45pm kick off postponed at 11.30am. 😂

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)